If you are looking for the answer of where to choose domain name, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 2 FAQ regarding where to choose domain name. Read it below.
Learning Activity 3Direction: Complete the paragraph below by supplying the
Ask: Learning Activity 3
Direction: Complete the paragraph below by supplying the missing words. Choose your answer from the choice box.
1._____ is the science that deals with classifying, naming ang grouping of organisms. A Swedish naturalist named 2.____ was among the pioneers in this
field. He was named as the Father of Taxonomy. He devised the so called 3._____
where both genus and species names are used in the scientific name of organisms.The levels of classification includes domain,4._______ phylum, class, 5._______ family, genus and species. Among the eight levels, domain is said to be the
broadest category while species is described as the most specific. Domain has two categories, 6._______ and Eubacteria. Organisms belonging to kingdom Archaebacteria live on 7._____
environment. It includes the salt-loving bacteria called halophiles, methanogens and 8.________ which live on extremely hot environment. Kingdom Eubacteria is said to be the group of 9.________
bacteria. This group can be beneficial and harmful to
humans. 10.________ a bacteria found in our large intestine, produces vitamin B12 which is essential to our body.
2. Carolus Linnaeus
3. binomial nomenclature
10. Lactobacillus sp
hope it helps po 🙂
I. IDENTIFICATIONDirections de se od bene described in each socce
Ask: I. IDENTIFICATION
Directions de se od bene described in each socce Choose your answer inside the box
FORSSI LA BAR
1. It has become the main communication method for both personal and business
2. It identifies the recipients mailbox It can be a number a real name, or even a
3. This is usually the rame of a company or an organization
4. It is a computer software that helps you organize and process mathematical za
It can help you add, subtract, multiply, and divide quickly
5. Displays the name of the workbook you are currently working on
6. It contains a set of drop-down menus that show the commands available in MS
Excel Point a a menu with your mouse and click on the left mouse button
7. It contains a row of icons that you can use to give some of the most frequently
used commands like Save, Copy, and Paste
8. This toolbar contains the most common formatting commands.
9. It shows the contents of the active cell.
10. It shows the location of each cell in a worksheet
11. It has a thick border. You enter data into the active cell.
12. This is the area where a row and a column intersect.
13. It is a vertical line of cells.
14. It is a horizontal line of cells.
15. These tabs let you move from one worksheet to another.
16. It allows you to move around and view the other parts of a worksheet in a fast
and simple way
17. It contains links that you can select to perform common tasks, such as opening
or creating a workbook
18. It is located at the bottom of the MS Excel window
19. It is made up of columns and rows.
20. In a single workbook how many worksheet do we have?
one punch man is the best
Not only you can get the answer of where to choose domain name, you could also find the answers of Learning Activity 3Direction:, and I. IDENTIFICATIONDirections de.