If you are looking for the answer of where things begin, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding where things begin. Read it below.
1) What is the process of living, growing, changing, and
Ask: 1) What is the process of living,
growing, changing, and dying called?
2) How do many plants begin?
3) What two things does a seed need to
have with it in the ground to be able to
4) Where can you usually find seeds in
a adult plant?
5) What kind of plant will a seed grow
1 life cyde
2 as a seed
3 sunshine and water
4 in the fruit
5 the some kind of parent plant
1. Plant Life Cycle
2. as a seed
3. water and sun
5. adult plant
Example of Problem i SolutionSeveral students receive poor grades on
Ask: Example of Problem i Solution
Several students receive poor grades on writing
assignments, not because they lack the ability to
communicate, but because they can not seem to
manage their time when it comes to a large project.
They do not know where to begin, and therefore put
things off until the last minute. To solve this problem,
students need to develop a timeline for completing the
project. If they divide the assignment into manageable
“chunks” or parts and then set a schedule for
completing each part, they will be able to finish the
entire project before the deadline. Without the pressure
of not knowing where to begin, the students will be able
to focus on the assignment and communicate their
1. What is the problem?
2. What was the solution of the problem?
they don’t know where to begin with their assignments/homeworks and projects
they divide their homeworks into “chunks”manageable so it can be easy for them and pass their homework and projects on time and save more time to relax
WhenWhereHow longWhatWhyWhichHow1.causes Covid19?2.3. _did the corona virus begin?of the following
did the corona virus begin?
of the following illustrates a complex virus?
do viruses are not considered living things?
long does the virus stay in human body?
was the first case of the coronavirus disease observed?
1- What causes the covid 19
2- When did the corona virus begin?
3- which of the following illustrates a complex virus?
4- Why do viruses are not considered living things?
5- how long does the virus stay in human body
6- how long was the virus stay in human body?
7- when does the corona virus spread?
6- how long
the is the smallest unit of eny living thing where
Ask: the is the smallest unit of eny living thing where life begins when this unit
keep on studying
Cell is the smallest unit of a living thing. A living thing, whether made of one cell (like bacteria) or many cells (like a human), is called an organism. Thus, cells are the basic building blocks of all organisms. There are many types of cells all grouped into one of two broad categories: prokaryotic and eukaryotic. For example, both animal and plant cells are classified as eukaryotic cells, whereas bacterial cells are classified as prokaryotic.
Hope it helps
1. Characters: Who is This story Mostly About?2. Settings: Where
Ask: 1. Characters: Who is This story Mostly About?
2. Settings: Where is the main Character when the story begins
3. Problem: What problem does the main character have?
4. Events: What are the main things that happen in the story?
the story is about the movie you watch
where the story begin O course the story begin to the author’s plan in making movies or story
the problem of the character is depend to the director wants to happen
the main event happen to the story is the result of the end of a story or movies
The series of events where things begin to happen in
Ask: The series of events where things begin to happen in the story
The series of events which lead to the climax of the plot of a story.
ACROSS3. The era of the beginning of the use of
3. The era of the beginning of the use of steam engines.
4. The age of interconnectivity and the Internet of Things.
5. This tool was the first to revolutionize long-distance communication.
1. A period where man utilized hand tools to record data.
2. This was used as a medium for writing in the ancient period.
3.A cumbersome steam carriage for roads was built in France by Nicholas-Joseph Cugnot as early as 1769. Richard Trevithick in England was the first to use a steam carriage on a railway; in 1803 he built a steam locomotive that in February 1804 made a successful run on a horsecar route in Wales.
4. Many industries, such as manufacturing, are now connecting their machines, and even entire facilities, with the Internet of Things (IoT). The IoT is a relatively new concept and the term was first coined in 1999.
5. The Telegraph: Instant Communication
Early constructions of the telegraph started popping up across the world during the 19th century. Some used static electricity while others worked off of electromagnetic principles to send messages to another connected telegraph a great distance away.
1. The onset of the Paleolithic Period has traditionally coincided with the first evidence of tool construction and use by Homo some 2.58 million years ago, near the beginning of the Pleistocene Epoch (about 2.58 million to 11,700 years ago).
2. papyrus, writing material of ancient times and also the plant from which it was derived, Cyperus papyrus (family Cyperaceae), also called paper plant.
A. Write the correct answer on the blank.1. Time and
Ask: A. Write the correct answer on the blank.
1. Time and place where the story happens.
2. People, animals, or things doing the actions in the
3. Events or episodes from the beginning until the end
of the story.
4. The author or writer’s message.
5. A shorter version of the original text.
5mag ml kanalng
iwan kopo Hindi alam Yung number 5
Where reason ends…there where Faith begins…” What does this line
Ask: Where reason ends…there where Faith begins…” What does this line mean? *
A.)When reason is no longer in capacity to explain things, faith is of help to fix problems.
B.)Reason is limited whereas faith encompasses everything.
C.)Reason and faith are, in fact, two disciplines wherein one occurs after another.
D.)Reason and Faith are two things that support one another.
A. When reason is no longer in capacity to explain things, faith is of help to fix problems.
Hopes it helps
Now let's think about the story elements.1. Characters: Who is
Ask: Now let’s think about the story elements.
1. Characters: Who is this story mostly about?
2. Setting: Where is the main character when the story begins?
3. Problem: What problem does the main character have?
4. Events: What are the main things that happen in the
Story of beanboy
1.)characters this is the most important of the story because they perform
2.)diko alam Yung story
4.)I don’t know
wag maniniwala sa mga tao