If you are looking for the answer of where is england vs italy, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding where is england vs italy. Read it below.
1. Ang Allied Powers ay binubuo ng mga bansang Great
Ask: 1. Ang Allied Powers ay binubuo ng mga bansang Great Britain, France at Russia, samantalang ang Central Powers naman ay binubuo ng anong mga bansa?
A. Germany,Italy, at England
B. Germany, Italy, at Austria
C. Italy, Germany, at France
D. Italy, Austria-Hungary, at England
The correct answer is Germany, Austria, and Hungary. But I think the nearest choice is B
Which country was the first to defeat Napoleon? Spain England
Ask: Which country was the first to defeat Napoleon? Spain England Austria Italy
England was the first to defeat Napoleon, although it was Belgium who totally defeated him.
Repormasyon:Alemanya;Renaissance:____ a. France b. Italy c. Netherlands d. England
The Renaissance started in Florence, Italy, a place with a rich cultural history where wealthy citizens could afford to support budding artists.
#LEARNING IS FUN
Trademarks Country JAPAN CHINA INDIA ARABIA GREECE ENGLAND ITALY KOREA
Ask: Trademarks Country JAPAN CHINA INDIA ARABIA GREECE ENGLAND ITALY KOREA
It says inappropriate so I took a screenshot
Hope it helpss..!!
5.Where did the Renaissance begin?a. Englandc. Germanyb. Franced. Italy
Ask: 5.Where did the Renaissance begin?
Explanation: HOPE IT HELPS:)
There is some debate over the actual start of the Renaissance. However, it is generally believed to have begun in Italy during the 14th century, after the end of the Middle Ages, and reached its height in the 15th century. The Renaissance spread to the rest of Europe in the 16th and 17th centuries.
er and yourse before the sumber1. Where did the opera
Ask: er and yourse before the sumber
1. Where did the opera start at the end of the 16th century and soon spread through the rest of
it started in Italy at the end of 16th century with(Jacopo Peri’s lost Dafne) produced in Florence in 1598
Madrigals became prominent in two places in Europe. Which places
Ask: Madrigals became prominent in two places in Europe. Which places where they?
(Choose two answers)
≪•◦ Answer ◦•≫
: ̗̀➛ Italy & England
≪•◦ Explanation ◦•≫
– During the Renaissance period, the most prominent secular form of music was the Italian Madrigal. The Italian Madrigals began to travel to England, and soon after, the Musica Transalpina was published. It was a collection of Italian madrigals that had been translated into English. Shortly after it was published, local composers would ride the trend and compose their own English Madrigals.
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [CarryOnLearning]
(Make me Brainliest)
sinong mas mahaba na baybayin Italy, England, Mexico, spain
Ask: sinong mas mahaba na baybayin Italy, England, Mexico, spain
sinong mas mahaba na baybayin Italy , England , Mexico o Spain.
12. The Baroque happened during which time period?A 1600-1750B. 1490'sC.
Ask: 12. The Baroque happened during which time period?
13. The Mannerism period involved which countries?
A. Norway, England, France
B. America, Hungary, Rome
C. Italy, Netherlands, Rome
D. England, France, Norway
14. Which countries were involved in the Baroque period?
A. Spain, France, Netherlands, and Italy
B. Italy, France, Norway, England
C. England, America, France, Spain
D. England, Switzerland, Poland, Ireland
2. Dito umusbong ang Renalssance.O EnglandO SpainO ItalyFrance
Ask: 2. Dito umusbong ang Renalssance.
italy yan sissssss aijzjwi
ito po ay umusbong sa Italy
pa follow naman po
Not only you can get the answer of where is england vs italy, you could also find the answers of sinong mas mahaba, Which country was, er and yourse, 5.Where did the, and Repormasyon:Alemanya;Renaissance:____ a. France.