If you are looking for the answer of when to use than i or than me, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding when to use than i or than me. Read it below.
A.Encircle the conjunction used in the following sentences.1. Come on
Ask: A.Encircle the conjunction used in the following sentences.
1. Come on time and I’ll be there.
2. If you can come ahead of me, please wait for me.
3. The children were crossing at the corner while I walked straight ahead.
4. After getting up early, be sure to eat your breakfast.
5. They want to rest before they eat their suffer. As soon as you arrive, call me up.
6. When Elena called, you were not home yet.
7. Come and see us when you return from Baguio.
8. The water is colder than I thought.
9. Whenever we are in Quiapo, we visit the church.
10. We can’t start the program unless the music is complete.
Breathe Tiffaney L. Ganci Panic, worry, darkness closing in around
Ask: Breathe Tiffaney L. Ganci Panic, worry, darkness closing in around me. These are some of the words I could use to describe my anxiety, but nothing I can say could speak of its entirety, as I cry internally thinking I’ve lost my sanity. Doctors, counselors, saying there’s something wrong with me. My parents telling me to calm down and stop being so crazy. But how can I calm down when the world around me is spinning out of control and I can barely see? Breathe. You will get through this. You will get through the sleepless nights, all the mal fights, and the days that seem right when the world hits you with all its might. Breathe. You will get through this. I know you think I’m overreacting about the silliest little things, but to me those silly little things seem like the doom the world could bring. Can’t you see, a spilled glass of milk to you can seems like an earthquake to me. I know it might be hard to understand my anxiety, but I hope today I have given you some clarity. So the next time someone is scared and feels like they can’t breathe, shaking and crying, unable to see, don’t tell them they’re overreacting; don’t call them crazy. Help them realize there is more to life than this misery, and no matter the doubt inside, they will be who they are meant to be. Breathe. I will get through this. Because I know I am more than just my anxiety, and one day I hope to be free of it entirely. But until then, I will keep telling myself, quietly, I am stronger than this. I am stronger than my anxiety.
1. what is the poem all about?
2. what is the problem described in the poem ?
3. in your own words explain the problem depicted in the poem.
1. The poem is all about experiencing anxiety and how to get through it.
MODULE 7Supply the correct conjunction.While Though wherever because even ifWe
Ask: MODULE 7
Supply the correct conjunction.
While Though wherever because even if
We can meet you _________ you want.
__________ it is raining,they swam in the pool.
You will go to that cinema __________ they don’t allow you.
__________ I was playing with the children, he came to the park.
She usually eats at home __________ she likes cooking.
Read the poem below. Indicate your observations by checking either yes or no and provide details or issues about it. (36-40)
One Little Rose
I would rather have one little rose
From the garden of a frend
Than to have the choicest flowers
When my stay on earth must end…
I would rather have one pleasant word
In kindness said to me
Than flattery when my heart is still
And life has ceased to be…
I would rather have a loving smile
From friends I know are true
Than tears shed ‘round my casket
When this world I’d bid adieu…
Bring me all your flawers today
Whether pink, or white, or red
I’d rather have one blossom now
Than a truckload when I’m dead.
1.The poem is free from grammatical errors.
The poem contains misspelled words.
The idea is clearly and coherently written.
The use of language is appropriate to the situation
Cause and EffectIn not less than 10 sentences, write a
Ask: Cause and Effect
In not less than 10 sentences, write a paragraph about the
cause and effect of dating while studying.
Comparison and Contrast
In not less than 5 sentences, compare and contrast your
mother and father.
My mother is more strict than my father.
My father is stronger than my mother.
My mother has more hair than my father.
My mother loves me more than my father.
My father loves me more than my mother.
Problem and Solution
In not less than 8 sentences, give a solution to Teenage
Teenage Depression usually occurs during High School since it is the time to
start thinking of your career. The reason is usually because of too much
homework. It could be either the student’s fault or the teacher’s fault. Maybe
the student is just lazy and doesn’t want to finish his homework, or the teacher
is just plainly giving too much homework for the students to handle. For me,
when there is a big project it should be a group project not individual to help
lessen teenage depression. And we must not ignored we must help that
individual to her/his life.
(In not less than 8 sentences)
Why do you deserve to pass this subject?
I deserve to pass this subject because my mom and dad
expect me to pass this school year and to pass that school
year i need every subject in my school year to pass but that’s
not what we do in school we need to work hard to pass and
we need to always listen to teacher to pass and i always
follow what you do ma’am because i need to pass this
subject and i really like english because i learn so many
things in this subject to use in my future jobs. And I deserve
to pass because if I work hard to earn it.
Cause and effect of dating while studying.
Dating nowadays became normal that even students does date. There are many good and bad effects by dating while studying. One of that is distraction, you will easily get distracted if you date. Secondly, most of the teenage pregnancy is because of the “school dating”. That is why uts better to avoid dating while stidying. There’s stilla lot to see in this world, and love is not something to rush, it will come to you someday.
ACTIVITY 3 Instruction: Formulate six statements, which correspond to the
Ask: ACTIVITY 3 Instruction: Formulate six statements, which correspond to the six S.T.R.O.N.G. virtues. Phrase them in an if- then format. The consequences can be more than one for each statement. Below is a sample statement. Below is a sample statement for the steadfast virtue: If: I say “No” to my friends when they invite me to cut class and go to the mall Then: I make good use of my time I learn from the day’s lessons I give good example
developed by later thinkers, some of whom have been identified as “Confucians”, even though that term is not well-defined. The Chinese term Ru (儒) predates Confucius, and connoted specialists in ritual and music, and later experts in Classical Studies. Ru is routinely translated into English as “Confucian”. Yet “Confucian” is also sometimes used in English to refer to the sage kings of antiquity who were credited with key cultural innovations by the Ru, to sacrificial practices at temples dedicated to Confucius and related figures, and to traditional features of East Asian social organization like the “bureaucracy” or “meritocracy”. For this reason, the term Confucian will be avoided in this entry, which will focus on the philosophical aspects of the thought of Confucius (the Latinization used for “Master Kong” following the English-language convention) primarily, but not exclusively, through the lens of the Analects.
Pick out the adjective used in the sentence.1. Parents feel
Ask: Pick out the adjective used in the sentence.
1. Parents feel happy when they bond with their children.
2. Reading books is better than playing mobile games.
3. As your friend, I will be delighted if you share your problems to me.
4. Children often feel anxious whenever they make a mistake.
5. Young people get scared easily.
CAN YOU NAME ME???A. Read and analyse each statements carefully.
Ask: CAN YOU NAME ME???
A. Read and analyse each statements carefully. Identify the following:
1. This is the value where the statistical decision will be
2. It is a statement that there is no significant difference
between a parameter and a specific value.
3. It is probability of committing a Type I error.
4. It refers to the process used by statisticians to accept or
reject statistical hypotheses,
5. It is a tentative theory or assumption that explain facts
about the real world.
6. It is denoted by H1 or Ha
7. It occurs when the researcher accept a null hypothesis
that is false.
8. It is a test when alternative hypothesis is expressed,
using “greater than” (>) or “less than” (<) symbols.
9. It occurs when the researcher rejects a null hypothesis
when it is true.
10. It is denoted by Ho.
7. type ll error
8. Null and alternative hypothesis
9. Type l error
10. Null Hypothesis
B. Complete the sentence with adjectives about your personality. In
Ask: B. Complete the sentence with adjectives about your personality. In som sentence, you can use more than one adjective to describe yourself. Divi adjectives into positive and negative. 1. Reading makes me feel 2. I am very. with people. 3. Whenever I’m with my friends, I feel 4. When I exercise, I get. 5. I don’t like being a/an 6. Having an argument is 7. I can say I am a/an 8. People say I am a/an 9. Walking makes me feel 10.I like being a/an _person. person. person. _person
1 legendary warrior plsssss I offer to help you out of work yet but I
B. DIRECTIONS: Determine the opinion-marking signals that make each statement
Ask: B. DIRECTIONS: Determine the opinion-marking signals that make each statement opinion by choosing the correct answer in the answer sheet box provided below. Ex: As for me, she is the best among the contenders. “As for me” is the opinion-marking signals that make the statement opinion. 1. I believe that a person will look younger when he or she is happy 2. They say that girls are thoughtful. 3. I think that Android phones are more useful than Iphones. 4. As for me, Johnny Depp is a better actor than Leonardo DiCarpio. 5. All children enjoy watching clowns
Masasabing ang mundo sa kasalukuyan ay hindi na tulad dati, punong puno na ito nang basura at mga pabrika na talaga namang sumisira ng ating mundo dagdag pa dito ang pagiging hindi responsable ng mga tao Ang drawing ko ay nag rerepresenta nang isang malaya at maayus na paligid, sa pamamagitan nito naipapakita ko na maganda ang paligid kapag walang basura at hindi pinuputol ang mga puno sa pamamagitan nito maari nating mailigtas ang ating mundo.
1. I believe
2. They say
3. I think
4. As for me
IDIOM BANK Actions speak louder than words. Add insult to
Ask: IDIOM BANK
Actions speak louder than words.
Add insult to injury.
The ball is in your court.
The best of both worlds.
Bite off more than you can chew.
Blessing in disguise.
Burn the midnight oil.
Two peas in a pod
Rewrite each sentence using an idiom from the Idiom Bank.
1. Joe said he like me, but when other people were around, he acted like he didn’t know me.
2. My friend Jill and I are exactly alike.
3. When I was already feeling bad, Ian made me feel worse.
4. When he had done all he could do, Tom told his partner, “Now it’s up to you.”
5. Although it was not fun at the time, Allie’s broken leg turned out to be a good thing.
6. Though he wasn’t willing to commit to either plan, Mike wanted all the advantages of both.
7. Haley studied all night so that she could pass her test.
8. George got more than he could handle when he ran for class president
1. Joe said he like me, but when other people were around, he acted like actions speak louder than words.
2. My friend Jill and I are two peas in a pod.
3. When I was already feeling bad, Ian added insult to my injury.
4. When he had done all he could do, Tom told his partner, “Now the ball is in your court“
5. Although it was not fun at the time, Allie’s broken leg turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
6. Though he wasn’t willing to bite off more than he can chew, Mike wanted all the advantages of both.
7. Haley burned the midnight oil so that she could pass her test.
8. George got the best of both worlds when he ran for class president.
Not only you can get the answer of when to use than i or than me, you could also find the answers of ACTIVITY 3 Instruction:, Cause and EffectIn, Breathe Tiffaney L., Pick out the, and B. DIRECTIONS: Determine.