If you are looking for the answer of when is drinking water too much, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding when is drinking water too much. Read it below.
Learning Task 3: Directions: Which of the following shows ways
Ask: Learning Task 3:
Directions: Which of the following shows ways of preventive
measures against too much exposure of heat light and sound? Put a check (/) mark to respective columns.
Ways of preventive measures against too much exposure to heat and light
Not a Preventive Measure
1.Wearing sun glasses under the heat of a sun.
2.Drink enough water to prevent dehydration.
3.Bring umbrella, hat when going outside.
4.Do not wear soft cloth long sleeves when in outdoor.
5.Applying lotion or sun block is not advisable.
6.Staying inside the house is advisable when the sun shines brightly
7.Giving animals adequate water to drink.
8.Children playing outdoor games during sunny days.
9.Directly looking at the sun.
10.Watering the plants regularly.
1. Preventive Measure
2. Preventive Measure
3. Preventive Measure
4. Not a Preventive Measure
5. Not a Preventive Measure
6. Preventive Measure
7. Preventive Measure
8. Not a Preventive Measure
9. Not a Preventive Measure
10. Preventive Measure
III. Identify the body parts used in every statement. Write
Ask: III. Identify the body parts used in every statement. Write your answer on the blank provided. A. Eyes B. Nose C. Tongue D. Ears F. Skin
14. It will use when watching television. a
15. Shades will protect this part from too much sunlight.
16. Listening to loud music.
17. It should be protected when entering dusty place.
18. Eating very hot food.
19. It will use when tasting foods.
20. Drinking a lot of water will protect this body part.
would there be any consequences when you drink too much
Ask: would there be any consequences when you drink too much water?
If you drink to much of water, like 3 liters in only one hour, you will die instantly because of too much water in your body, so you need just to drink not less nor not too much.
OR FALSE: Write true if the statement is conectand false
Ask: OR FALSE: Write true if the statement is conectand false if not about
1. Use sugar in moderation
2. Eat more vegetables and fruits
3. Always use a lot of oil when cooking
4. Drinks 1 to 2 glasses of water a day
5. Eat too much salty food
Ó. Sleep at least 8hours daily
7. Exercise regularly
8. Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages
9. Maintain a healthy weight
10. Drinks soda everyday
TRUST YOURSELF. YOU KNOW MORE THAN YOU THINK YOU DO.- DR. BENJAM
I. Read the following items carefully. Put a check (✓)
Ask: I. Read the following items carefully. Put a check (✓) if the following statement is
correct and cross (x) if not.
1. Use sunglasses when you stay under the sun.
2. Use sando when working under the sun to avoid too much exposure to the sun’s rays.
3. Use hat, umbrella or any cover for the head to protect you from the sun’s rays.
4. Drink a lot of water. Drink at least 6 glasses of water or less.
5. Before swimming, make sure you put some sunblock lotion to your skin to lessen
Sana maka tulong pls like
Every morning, which one do you prefer to drink? A
Ask: Every morning, which one do you prefer to drink? A cup of hot milk or a cup of hot coffee?
How many spoons of milk or coffee do you put in one cup of hot water? How about the
sugar? What have you noticed when you put a little amount of those on your drink? What
about if you put too much? Are they having the same taste? Try the activity below and write
your observations based from the given example
Hindi ko Po main tindihan kasi Po bisaya ako
Drink lots of waterUse umbrellasWater the plantson the pasApply unlock
Ask: Drink lots of water
Water the plants
on the pas
Apply unlock when swimming
Provide pets with plenty of water place the areas under the tree dung noon
ways of Protection from
ead the lesson:
of music are good for hearing but too much loudness, makes the sound annoy
-drink lots of water
-apply unlock when swimming
-Provide pets with plenty of water place the areas under the tree dung noon
ways of Protection from
Which of the following is not good when doing exercise?
Ask: Which of the following is not good when doing exercise?
a. Drink water after the 30 minutes workout
b.Make it as your routine
c.Engaging your family member
d. Too much exercise
ganyan po pa brainleast
Answer the following questions:Which of the following shows preventive measures
Ask: Answer the following questions:
Which of the following shows preventive measures against too
much heat and light from the sun? Put a check mark on the
1. Watering the plants regularly,
2. Giving animals adequate water
3. Walking under the sun without
using hats or umbrellas.
4. Children playing outdoor
games during sunny days.
5. Staying inside the house when
the sun is shining brightly.
3.NOT A PREVENTIVE MEASURE
AND PAKI BRAINLIEST NAMAN PO
pa heart po
A. Write Yes if the situation has a negative impact
Ask: A. Write Yes if the situation has a negative impact to the health of the
individual and write No if not.
1. Eating contaminated food and water like foods exposed and not covered.
2. Proper eating of a well-balanced food .
3. Using umbrella when walking under the sun beyond required hours.
4. Too much exposed to air pollutants.
5. Drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day.
Onla if the citoment is wur
hope it help correct me if im wrong 🙂