If you are looking for the answer of when fix game, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding when fix game. Read it below.
Fix the mistakes in the sentence below.If the sentence is
Ask: Fix the mistakes in the sentence below.If the sentence is correct,put a checkmark on the line.If the statement is wrong,cross word/s that made it wrong and write the correct answer on space provided for.
will take it out 1. When the cake is ready she will have been taking it out of the oven.
__________2. Every morning, we ride the bus going to our school.
__________3. We played many games this weekend, and we will have lost them all.
__________4. After school, my friend choose to go to the park when I am going home to start my homework.
__________5. I was wondering if you are doing the dishes last night.
__________6. My dad wants to take me shopping for some new jeans when he has a few hours available.
2every morning,we ride the bus to go to our school
3we played so many games this weekend but we have lost them all
4after school,my friend chose to go to the park when I am going home to start answering my homework
6my dad said that he wants to take me shopping for some new jeans when he is available
Complete the sentence by adding related ideas to it. Choose
Ask: Complete the sentence by adding related ideas to it. Choose the correct answer inside the parentheses.
11. When I was a child, I loved to play in the leaves, skip down the driveway, and (ran, run, runs) against the wind.
12. I still enjoy playing in the leaves, skipping down the driveway, and (gliding, dancing, running) against the wind.
13. Merdine danced a jig and then (sing, sang, sung) a song that took my heart away.
14. Merdine said that she wanted to dance a jig and then (sing, sang, sung) a song that would take my heart away.
15. The children spent the afternoon playing video games, watching TV, and (ate, eating, eaten) donuts.
16. If you want to learn how to play video games, watch TV, or (eat, ate, eaten) donuts, spend an afternoon with my children.
17. All that you need to make a great tomato sandwich is whole-wheat bread, a slice sweet onion, two lettuce leaves, mustard or mayonnaise, and a juicy (tomato, tomatoes).
18. To make a great tomato sandwich, begin by toasting two pieces of whole-wheat bread and (slice, sliced, slicing) a sweet onion. 19. Whatever you have, you must either use it or (lose, loose, losen) it.
20. It is easier to build strong children than to (fix, fixed, fixing) broken adults.
I need it asap
Pa brainliest po Kung ok lang need ko po Kasey :)
A broken heart is all that's left I'm still fixing
Ask: A broken heart is all that’s left I’m still fixing all the cracks Lost a couple of pieces when I carried it, carried it, carried it home I’m afraid of all I am My mind feels like a foreign land Silence ringing inside my head Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home I’ve spent all of the love I saved We were always a losing game Small-town boy in a big arcade I got addicted to a losing game Oh, oh-ooh-oh Oh, oh-ooh-oh All I know, all I know Loving you is a losing game How many pennies in the slot? Giving us up didn’t take a lot I saw the end ‘fore it begun Still I carried, I carried, I carried on Oh, oh-ooh-oh Oh, oh-ooh-oh All I know, all I know Loving you is a losing game Oh, oh-ooh-oh Oh, oh-ooh-oh All I know, all I know Loving you is a losing game I don’t need your games, game over Get me off this rollercoaster Oh, oh-ooh-oh Oh, oh-ooh-oh All I know, all I know Loving you is a losing game Oh, oh-ooh-oh Oh, oh-ooh-oh All I know, all I know Loving you is a losing game
#WHAT SONG IS IT BRAINLEST WHO CAN GUESS
Arcade is the answer
Arcade song by Duncan Laurence
9. This is where rapid physical development occurs resulting to
Ask: 9. This is where rapid physical development occurs resulting to changes in ways of feeling, thinking and acting.
10. It is the stage of development where learning physical skills becomes necessary for ordinary games.
11. It is a person wants to start a family and assume civic responsibility.
12. This stage of development occurs when a person has a desire to help teenage children to become happy and responsible.
13. It is when a person needs to adjust to decreasing strength, health, retirement and reduced income.
14. It is when language and basic reasoning are acquired and initial socialization is experienced.
15. It is when the internal and external features of the human body are fixed and identified.
10. Middle Childhood
11. Early Adulthood
12. Middle Age
13. Old Age
14. Early Childhood
A. Read each sentence and write in the blank the
Ask: A. Read each sentence and write in the blank the letter of the meaning used in the sentence
______ 1. More soldiers died from sickness than from bullets.
______ 2. The captain tossed a die to see who can carry the flag, ______ 3. It died when the battery was not charged.
A. to pass from physical life
B. to stop
C. a cube with black spots often used in games (singular of dice) _____ 4. Father fixes the faucet.
_____ 5. You have to fix eyes on that man.
_____ 6. The woman tried everything to fix the man’s wound, _____ 7. To fix the folds of the cloth, she pressed them well.
A. to cure
B. to make permanent
C. to repair
D. to arrange
_____ 8. Your best friend is a bore
_____ 9. Termites bore holes into the wood.
_____ 10. The mother bore a stillborn baby.
A. to create a hole
B. lifeless, without excitement
C. deliver a child
2. When the dog barked, my brother gave it a
Ask: 2. When the dog barked, my brother gave it a bone. 3. Pamela showed us the painting that she made for them. 4. When the movie was over, Scott drove her home in his new car. 5. I voted for him to be the next President in our class. 6. Jim called her before the show started to make sure she would come. 7. Uncle Jerry sent me a package from France. 8. The television man fixed it for me so that I could watch the big game. 9. We gave it to them yesterday when they got home from school.
Answer: verbs are in the past tense
P.E.: MODULE 4 A. IDENTIFICATION: Identify what is being asked
Ask: P.E.: MODULE 4 A. IDENTIFICATION: Identify what is being asked in the following statements. 1. A correct serve returned by opponent player for serving player to be hit and the continuous shots between the players. 2. The last point of the match where a player is about to win over his opponent. 3. When a player unintentionally hits a fixed structure like net post or strap during a rally and ball bounces in opponent’s court then, it is considered as ball in play. In case, the ball bounces back to same side then, opponent gets a point. 4. The last point of game when the player serves to win the set. 5. A shot played with racket where the palm faces in direction of the shot. 6. This set doesn’t have a tie-breaker instead; the player has to maintain difference of two games after winning 6 games. The set continues till one of them achieves the target. 7. A correct serve is considered ace if the opponent player is unable to hit and return the ball with his racket. 1874 8. The year that first lawn tennis tournament in the USA. 1877 9. The year r that tennis became one of the core sports in the first modern Olympic Games. Field ajor Walter wing 10. He invented a version of Real Tennis that can be played outdoors on a lawn. The game called ‘Sphairistike’ (Greek for “playing ball”) and first introduced it to Wales(UK)
2. Match Point
3. Ball in Play
4. Game Point
5. Fore Hand
6. Advantage Set
General Rules of Tennis
• A ball must land within bounds for play to continue; if a player hits the ball outside of bounds, this results in the loss of the point for them.
• Players/teams cannot touch the net or posts or cross onto the opponent’s side.
• Players/teams cannot carry the ball or catch it with the racquet.
• Players cannot hit the ball twice.
• Players must wait until the ball passes the net before they can return it.
• A player that does not return a live ball before it bounces twice loses the point.
• If the ball hits or touches the players, that counts as a penalty.
• If the racquet leaves the hand or verbal abuse occurs, a penalty is given.
• Any ball that bounces on the lines of boundary are considered good.
1. Net is placed at the center, dividing the table
Ask: 1. Net is placed at the center, dividing the table in to two equal halves. 2. In table tennis, service shall start with the ball resting freely in the open palm, toss it vertically upward and hit. 3. If the score in table tennis is 10-all, the game shall be won by the player subsequently gaining a lead of three points. first serve in badminton is delivered from the left half 4. The of the court to the half diagonally opposite. 5. In badminton the side winning a game shall serve first in the next game. 6 The shuttlecock has 25 feathers fixed in a base called cork. 7. In badminton, if the receiver commits a fault, the receiver gains a point and continues to serve until he commits a fault. 8. Forehand Stroke is used when returning the bird from the right side of the body. TRUE OR FALSE
Kong nasagot ko Ng Tama couple na Kita ok
What I KnowDirections: Read the following sentences. Underline the Subject
What I Know
Directions: Read the following sentences. Underline the Subject and encircle the correct verb
inside the parenthesis.
Example: Edgar fix, fixes) his tools inside the cabinet.
1. Paula (help, helps her mother with the dishes after dinner.
2. All the children (like, likes) playing computer games.
3. When the teacher (ask, asks) them a question, they must give an answer.
4. Liza’s dog (bark, barks) at all times.
5. They (eat, eats) spicy noodles during break time.
Correct me if im wrong
hope it’s help (◠‿◕)
V. Circle the adverb and underline the verb in the
Ask: V. Circle the adverb and underline the verb in the sentence. 1. Yesterday, they played a game. b. My mother nicely reminded me to do my homework. 2. The truck grumbled loudly. 7. The astronaut easily fixed the problem. 3. We will go to the concert soon. 8. I usually hug my mother when I get home. 4. Jen waited patientiy for the computer to ioad. y. My dog always parks. 5. Kayla finally arrived at the park. 10. Peter neatly wrote a shopping list.
Please pasagot po,
GULO NG NUMBERING
SANA MAINTINDIHAN MO ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ