If you are looking for the answer of when best to home test for covid, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 5 FAQ regarding when best to home test for covid. Read it below.
Activity 1: Study the following passages. Determine whether this kind
Ask: Activity 1: Study the following passages. Determine whether this kind of oral language talks about giving information, giving instructions, making explanations, or narrating events. Write your answer on the circle provided on the right side
. 1. Teacher Esperanza is used to teaching Junior High School students and when she is asked by her director to substitute the Kindergarten teacher, she finds it difficult to teach them. She can’t seem to get hold of her students’ attentions though she finds every lesson very easy to teach. She wonders why the students actively listening to their Kindergarten teacher while the students seem uninterested in her lessons. She then decides to use a reward system and inserted fun games in each lesson which her students always look up to every time they come into her class
2. The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) according to the World Health Organization is caused by a virus, NOT by bacteria. The virus that causes COVID-19 is in a family of viruses called Coronavirida Antibiotics do not work against viruses. Some people who become ill with COVID-19 can also develop a bacterial infection as a complication. In this case, antibiotics may be recommended by a health care provider. There is currently no licensed medication to cure COVID-19. If you have symptoms, call your health care provider or COVID-19 hotline for assistance.
3. “What we do everyday will define who we’ll become. Someone who studies and invests themselves in Science everyday will become a good scientist. Likewise, a good writer will write every day. Habits take time and effort to change. If you do them regularly, it will be more effective. First, avoid doing things at the last minute. Second, study a bit everyday. Avoid cramming. Third, the use of flashcards helps you remember your lessons. Fourth, have a practice test to help identify gaps in your knowledge. Fifth, have a conducive for learning study area. Lastly, put away your phone to avoid distraction.”
4. “This is a food pyramid. It is designed to make healthy eating easier. Healthy eating is about getting the correct amount of nutrients to maintain good health. The pyramid looks like a triangle and has four levels. The first level is the grain group which is the best source of food energy. The second level contains vegetables and fruits, which are rich in vitamins and minerals. The third level contains meat and dairy which are rich in protein. The fourth level contains sugar and fats which we should the least because they are unhealthy”.
5. At the age of 14, Sunny became a mother and a father of her two siblings. Their parents get divorced when she was eight years old and her father spent all his time working and most of the time went home drunk. A few years later, her father abandoned them with nothing. She then worked as a house keeper lust to feed her siblings. She never gave up instead made her struggle her nspiration. Her boss sponsored her studies up to college. She never stops orking while studying Currently she is supporting her siblings’ studies while.
2.making explanation/giving information
ACTIVITY 1Directions: Read the sentences below and identify whether the
Ask: ACTIVITY 1
Directions: Read the sentences below and identify whether the statements are BIAS or
PROPAGANDA. Write your answer on the space provided before each number.
_____________________ 1. Pepsi Commercial pushed forth the slogan “the choice of a
_____________________ 2. Despite getting most of the votes in the talent competition,
Annalyn did not win because of her accent.
_____________________ 3. A report has been issued on the common characteristics of
the Cebuanos but some of those interviewed where not really Cebuanos.
_____________________ 4. Uniliver company advertises Sunsilk conditioner as a
product brand which can give hair a smooth and silky appearance.
_____________________ 5. During elections, in order to gain popularity, politicians call
each other ‘bad names’
______________ 6. There are unconfirmed reports from
some hospitals that deaths are reported to be COVID 19
patients, despite the fact that some died due to other chronic
illness, just to show that COVID 19 cases is still on the pandemic
_____________________ 7. A construction worker is shown
on a TV advertisement taking Alaxan as the best body pain
reliever as he arrives home after a hard day’s work.
_____________________ 8. Movie and TV actor, Coco
Martin endorses Mang Inasal saying “Mapapa-Wow ka talaga sa
sarap ng Chicken Inasal”.
_____________________ 9. Sarah Geronimo takes care of
her long, black, silky hair using Sunsilk.
____________________ 10. Nestle Milo’s powder drink has a
product tagline of “Fuel for Champions”.
A. Directions: Identify the type of bias in the statements below. Write IB if
the statement is an Information Bias or SB if it is a Selection Bias.
_______ 1. A general weighted average of 90% is required to qualify to
enroll in a state university.
_______ 2. A temperature of 37.40C or over will be refused to enter in any
establishment during this pandemic.
_______ 3. Miss Zozibini Tunzi of South Africa who was crowned Miss
Universe 2020 was questioned for the title by many for her color.
_______ 4. Participants in the COVID 19 vaccine trial was administered to
healthy people and not to those who were infected with the virus.
_______ 5. By showing her ID, Stef’s age was revealed below 15 years old.
Thus, she was not allowed to enter the mall, a protocol followed during this
CHECKING YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Directions: Read the sentences below and fill out the blank with the correct
______________________________ 1. It is a propaganda device which
uses celebrities as product endorsers. ______________________________
2. It is something of an opinion or generalization and not supported with
facts. ______________________________ 3. It is a propaganda device
which uses stereotyping and labeling, usually practiced by politicians.
______________________________ 4. It is an information, idea, or rumor
deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement,
institution, nation, etc.
______________________________ 5. It is a type of bias that inaccurately
measures and classifies the information of a person, place, thing or
Directions: Read the statements carefully. Write B if the statement has Bias and P if it is all
________ 1. LBC brand tagline is “Moving Smiles Around the World”
________ 2. Maine Mendoza endorses 555 Sardines.
________ 3. Roberta lives in the urban poor area and her classmates’ mother does not
welcome her in their house
. ________ 4. A famous actress said, “Use my brand of lipstick and you will become one of us
-gorgeous, lovable and seductive!
” ________ 5. I once applied abroad as an English teacher and the online interview went well.
Unfortunately, when they learned of my citizenship, I heard no single word from them anymore.
________ 6. Myrna was sent out from the elevator because she was identified to be a
domestic helper. That is how their kind was treated abroad before.
________ 7. In a senatorial debate, an unlikely candidate with no strong educational
background and shady profession was bullied by her opponents. Much to their regrets, she won
. ________ 8. A mother was used in an advertisement to use Joy dishwashing paste.
________ 9. Philippine Airlines: Your Home in the Sky
________ 10. Master: Ang Sikreto ng mga Guwapo
sorry hanggang act 1 pang kasi kaya ko eii but I’ll hope i help
ACTIVITY # 2 WHAT STEP?Direction: Identify what step of the
Ask: ACTIVITY # 2 WHAT STEP?
Direction: Identify what step of the scientific method is being shown by each of the
following situations. Use the legend below and write only the letter of the best
answer before the number.
A Make an observation or observations.
B. Identify the Problem
C. Gather information about the problem
D. Formulate Hypothesis
E Test the hypothesis or Experimentation
F. Analysis and interpreation of Data
G. Draw Conclusion
H. Make Recommendatons
1. China’s vaccine is undergoing its third human trial.
-2. The Provincial Government of Ilocos Sur identified implementing
ECQ, temporarily stop “Balik-Probinsya” program and no back
riding as possible ways to solve the increasing number of
COVID-19 cases in the province.
3. Using organic fertilizer is the best method of growing vegetable
plants in our garden.
4. The classroom is dirty, very noisy and a lot of garbages that are
scattered along the corridor.
5. Students should stay at home, eat healthy foods, maintain
proper hygiene and study their lesson.
6. Some students are not healthy because they sleep late at night,
always eat junk foods and do not exercise.
7. Maria tried calamansi juice when she washes her white uniform
to remove the stains.
8. Jose is worrying because there are many weeds growing in his
9. My mother found out that the best way to lose weight is to
exercise everyday and have a proper diet.
10. Spraying with repellent, fogging and using lotion are the options
of Nora to avoid mosquito bites.
I don’t no because i am not genius
TheB. Activity Proper: DIRECTIONS: Read an excerpt from WHO Director-General's
Ask: TheB. Activity Proper: DIRECTIONS: Read an excerpt from WHO Director-General’s Opening Remarks at the Media Briefing on COVID-19. Then, answer the questions that follow. Write your answer on your on the space provided.
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening. 1 The pandemic is accelerating. 2 More than 150 thousand new cases of COVID-19 were reported to WHO yesterday – the most in a single day so far. 3 Almost half of those cases were reported from the Americas, with large numbers also being reported from South Asia and the Middle East. world is in a new and dangerous phase s Many people are understandably fed up with being at home. & Countries are understandably eager to open up their societies and economies. 7 But the virus is still spreading fast, it’s still deadly, and most people are still susceptible. 8 We call on all countries and all people to exercise extreme vigilance. a Continue maintaining your distance from others 10 Stay home if you feel sick. 11 Keep covering your nose and mouth when you cough. 12 Wear a mask when appropriate. * Keep cleaning your hands. 14 We continue to call on all countries to focus on the basics: find, isolate, test and care for every case. 18 Trace and quarantine every contact. 18 As the pandemic gathers pace, it’s the most vulnerable who will suffer the most. 17 All countries rich and poor have populations who are vulnerable to a higher risk of severe disease and death. 18 A report published today by the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement shows that about 70 percent of refugees surveyed in Turkey reported having lost their jobs since the start of the pandemic. 19 We have a shared duty to do everything we can to prevent, detect and respond to transmission of COVID-19 among refugee populations.
1. which part of a persuasive essay is sentence 1?
2. Which sentences best support Sentence 1? A. Sentences 2&3 B. Sentences 4&5 C. Sentences 6&7 D. Sentences 8&9
3. What persuasive technique is used in Sentence 7? A. Logos B. Pathos C. Ethos D. Reasons
4. Which of the following sentences is an example of call to action? A. Sentence 15 B. Sentence 16 C. Sentence 17 D. Sentence 18
5. What persuasive technique is used in Sentence 18? A. Logos B. Pathos C. Ethos D. Emotions
6. What does the speaker use to persuade the audience in Sentence 4? A. reason B. logic C. emotion D. facts
7. What persuasive technique is used in Sentence 19? A. Logos B. Pathos C. Ethos D. Reasons
8. What words in Sentence 17 are used to appeal to the audience’s emotion? A. countries, population B. population, vulnerable C. vulnerable, disease, death D. countries, vulnerable, rich and poor
9. Who are the target audience of the speaker? A. The citizens B. The government officials D. countries, vulnerable, rich and poor C. The health workers D. Armed Forces
10. What is the main purpose of the speaker in delivering his address? A. To warn the people of the effect of the pandemic B. To describe the current situation of the rich and poor countries C. To persuade the people and the government to take action on how to transmission of COVID-19 prevent the D. To inform different countries about the accelerating number of positive cases of COVID-19
anong subject po ito english po or science
Directions: Read each situation carefully. Identify if the underlined clause
Ask: Directions: Read each situation carefully. Identify if the underlined clause is a PROBLEM or a
11. Cielo was tired from the day’s work, so she slept early.
12. Jil’s tooth really ached, so her mother accompanied her to the dental clinic.
13. Brian failed in the previous summative test that is why he studied hard for the next
14. While having breakfast, Liza choked, so mother handed her a glass of water.
15. Coleen changed her clothes because they got wet when the rain suddenly poured.
16. Mother had to go to school twice since Billy forgot to submit an activity sheet.
17. His temperature was high, so the security guard did not allow him to enter.
18. More trees still need to be planted because our forests are already denuded.
19. Water and soap are not available in the area, so I used alcohol to disinfect my hands.
20. More COVID-19 cases are being recorded, so it is best to stay at home and keep safe
TAMA PO YAN DI LANG PO SURE SA 8
Not only you can get the answer of when best to home test for covid, you could also find the answers of ACTIVITY # 2, Directions: Read each, ACTIVITY 1Directions: Read, Activity 1: Study, and TheB. Activity Proper:.