If you are looking for the answer of what where who how brainly, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 4 FAQ regarding what where who how brainly. Read it below.
Questions & answers Brainly .ph Question A. AerophonesB. ChordophonesC. IdiophonesD.
Ask: Questions & answers
A. AerophonesB. ChordophonesC. IdiophonesD. Membranophones1. These are instruments that make sound by vibrating string orstretching strings between two points.2. This refers to the classification of instruments that creates sound by thevibration of its body caused by striking, scraping, and rubbing.3. This classification of instruments produces sound by causing a body ofair blown inside to vibrate.4. These are instruments that produce sound primarily by vibratingstretched membrane tapped by hands or sticks.
Answer · 146 votes
Answer:1. b2. c3. a4. d
Any musical instruments in which a stretched membrane vibrates to produce sound
Answer · 29 votes
Answer:Chordophones: where sounds are produced by vibrating strings (perhaps amplified through a body) as in violins, guitars, or pianos. Aerophones: the instrument does not vibrate, nor do any strings; sound is produced by vibrating air i.e. a flute or brass instrument.Explanation:
19.) The sound is produced by the vibrating of a string that are stretched between fixed point is calleda. Idiophonesc. Chordophonesb. Membranophonesd. Aerophones
Answer · 6 votes
Answer: C. chordophonesExplanation:Chordophone, any of a class of musical instruments in which a stretched, vibrating string produces the initial sound. The five basic types are bows, harps, lutes, lyres, and zithers. The name chordophone replaces the term stringed instrument when a precise, acoustically based designation is requiredhope it helps
1. What do you call a system of musical instrument classification devised and first published in the Zeitschrift für Ethnologie in 1914? a. Hornbostel Sachs c.gamelan orchestra bhsaing waing d. Khrueang Sai 2. What do you call the people who study musical instruments? a Hornbostel Sachs c. organologists b. Zeitschrift für Ethnologie d. Khrueang Sai 3. Which of the following classification of instruments produces sounds by means of the vibration of a tightly stretched membrane? a aerophone b. chordophones c. idiophone d. membranophone 4. Which of the following classification of instruments produces sounds by means of the vibration of a string or strings that are stretched between fixed points? a aerophone b. chordophones c. idiophone d. membranophone 3. What do you call the most popular form of music in Indonesia? a hsaing waing c. gamelan orchestra b. Kertok d. pinpeat 6. Which of the following is the Myanmar’s traditional folk music ensemble? a hsaing waing c. gamelan orchestra b. Kertok d. pinpeat 7. Where can you find the Silat Melayu? a. Cambodia c. Myanmar b. Laos d Thailand 8. How would you classify Oneat? a aerophone b. chordophones c. idiophone d membranophone 9. How would you classify Samphor and skorthom? a. aerophone b. chordophones c. idiophone d. membranophone.10.why do ethnomusicologist and orgonologists use harnbostel-Sachs to classify instruments?a.because it is the most widely used system for classifying musical instruments.b.because it explores ways of producing sounds on a variety of sources.c.both a and b.d.none of the above
Answer · 2 votes
1 A2 C3 D4 B5 B6D7 A8 B9 B10 C
How would you classify a musical instrument which produces sound primarily by way of vibrating stretched membrane? *
Answer · 2 votes
Answer:A Recording Studio membranophone is any musical instrument which produces sound primarily by way of a vibrating stretched membrane.Explanation:
Matching Type (1-4) Match the classification with its description. 1. ldiophone A. Vibration of ar columna AR Sounda 2. Membranophone B. Vibration of strings sung 2 Sourg 3. Chordophone C. vibration of stretched membrane 4. Aerophone song D. vibration of the instrument ise!
Answer · 1 vote
Answer:1. D. Vibration of the instrument itself2. C. Vibration of stretch membrane3. B. Vibration of strings4. A. Vibration of air columnExplanation:1. Idiophones- are instruments that create sound through vibrating themselves.2. Membranophone- is any musical instrument which produces sound primarily by way of a vibrating stretched membrane. 3. Chordophone- are instruments that produce sound by vibrating strings. … Most western chordophones, excluding the piano and harpsichord, fall into the composite chordophone category.4. Aerophone- is a musical instrument that produces sound primarily by causing a body of air to vibrate, without the use of strings or membranes (which are respectively chordophones and membranophones), and without the vibration of the instrument itself adding considerably to the sound (or idiophones).I hope I helped
this refers to the sound produced by the vibration of a tightly stretched
Answer · 15 votes
Answer:Membranophone, any of a class of musical instruments in which a stretched membrane vibrates to produce sound.
What isn’t that already answered
Ano po yan Question?
Ty sa poínts
Day 2. "Detective Conan"Act a detective today watch on youtube,
Ask: Day 2. “Detective Conan”
Act a detective today watch on youtube, TV or listen on a radio today’s news
about updates on the COVID 19, Education or updates on the new normal.
(TV Patrol, 24 Oras or News TV) Get the following data from the news you listened to.
Rewrite the news using the information you gathered.
patulong pls pls brainlies ko kayokapag binigya nyo akong tamang sagot
WHAT : About COVID–19
WHO : Reporter
WHEN : Just Now
WHERE : In the house
WHY : becuase it‘s part of the module
HOW : by searching any news
SOURCE : G00gle
#CARRY ON LEARNING
#PA FOLLOW PO THANKS
1.how do you define an ecosystem? A.the relationship among the
Ask: 1.how do you define an ecosystem?
A.the relationship among the biotic parts of environment
B.the relationship between all the abiotic factors in the environment
C.all the interacting organism that live in an environment and the abiotic parts of the
environment that affect the organisms
D.a person who observes and studies the interactions between the biotic and abiotic
parts of the environment
2.what do you call a non-living condition or thing that influences or affects an ecosystem and the organisms in it?
A. abiotic factor C.consumers
B.biotic factors D.producers
3.which of the following statements is NOT true about food web?
A.a food web cocsists two or more food chains
B.it sustains life in ecosystem by providing nourishment for survival and reproduction
C.it implies the transfer of food energy from its source in plants through herbivores
D.it is a single pathway for the flow of energy in an ecosystem, through different
species of organisms
4.which of the following choices include only abiotic factors?
5.water brougth to an estuary comes from a variety of sources. which of the following
would contribute to an increase in the salinity of estuary?
A.rivers C.urban run-offs
6.which of the following statements describe an intertidal zone?
A.it is a large body of water surrounded by land
B.it is the area where land meets the sea, between high and low tide zones
C.it is a semi-closed area where fresh water from a river meets salty water from the
D.it is the whole body of salt water that covers nearly three fourths of the surface of
7.which is NOT an example of a habitat found in an estuary ecosystem?
A.coral reef C.mud flat
B.mango plantation D.salt marsh
8.what do you call an organisms that decomposes, or breaks down organic material such as the remains of dead organisms?
9.why estuaries often called “the nurseries of the sea”?
A.thousands of species of birds,mammals,fish and other wildlife depend on stuarine
habitat as places to live,feed and reproduce
B.many marine organisms,including most commercially important species of fish
depend on estuaries at the time when they are completing their life cycle
C.provides migratory birds to rest and refuel during their long journey
10.where does intertidal zone ecosystem found__?
A.on the shores of the lake
B.on the edge of a pond
C.on the banks of a river
D.on the edge of a pond on sandy beaches and along rocky shorelines
plss pakisagot i will make you brainly
1. who are the characters in the story. 2. where
Ask: 1. who are the characters in the story. 2. where the story happened 3. what is the problem tht the characters encountered in the story 4. how did the problem resolve 5. how did the story end
pahelp po need konapongayon plz brainlies ko tama
1. Jimmy, Johnny and Mrs. Reyes
2. At Maite Elementary School
3. they argued about who love the country more.
4. It resolve by Mrs. Reyes who ask them why did they love the country and through their answer Mrs. Reyes smiled at them and said that they are correct and it doesnt matter who love the country more.
Not only you can get the answer of what where who how brainly, you could also find the answers of Questions & answers, Day 2. "Detective, 1. who are, and 1.how do you.