If you are looking for the answer of what disadvantages, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding what disadvantages. Read it below.
What is the disadvantage of communicating on the telephone? How
Ask: What is the disadvantage of communicating on the telephone? How can this disadvantage be resolved?
The disadvantage of yhis is sometimes the line is not clear. There a noise or barrier in your communication. Make sure you have a good signal and its better if you talk it in personal not over the phone
1. What are the advantages and disadvantage of robots?2. What
Ask: 1. What are the advantages and disadvantage of robots?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantage of computer?
3. Wwlhat are the advantages and disadvantage of android phones?
4. What are the advantages and disadvantage of internet?
1. the advantages of robots is to help you remind what you need to do . The disadvantages of robots is Sometimes it’s causing error do things, that you didn’t said
2. the advantages of computer is to help you visit website and help you with your study. The advantages of computer is , it might take you personal information , so make sure to secure you’re personal information.
3.the advantages of phones is to help you , take , selfies,video,to play games etc. The disadvantages of phones , causing explosion if over heated , and radiation.
4. the advantages of internet is for you to access an online apps and games. The disadvantages of internet is , sometimes it cause , error and poor internet connection.
thank you! carry on learning
what is the advantages and disadvantages of MS Word?ADVANTAGES:DISADVANTAGES:
Ask: what is the advantages and disadvantages of MS Word?
ADVANTAGES: One of the advantages of using Microsoft Word is that it is available practically everywhere. Word comes standard on many PCs. You can typically find it on your work computer, computers at school and your home PC. This makes it easy to save documents on a flash drive, take them with you and work on them somewhere else.
DISADVANTAGES: It’s complex and is costly.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of yes to vaccine?Advantage:Disadvantage:
Ask: What are the advantages and disadvantages of yes to vaccine?
- Early control of infection
- Wide spread response
- Obviates the need for injection
- can create false expectation
- safety concerns and public perception in developed options
pa heart and rate po thnx<3
What are the disadvantages of playing badminton? And How to
Ask: What are the disadvantages of playing badminton? And How to prevent those disadvantages?
espresso Cookie flavored cookie dough ice cream and I’m not sure if I can get ready for bed now
What have you learned about the disadvantages And disadvantages
Ask: What have you learned about the disadvantages And disadvantages
what the,what do you mean bro i dont ,now that
what is the disadvantage and disadvantage of qualitative research give
Ask: what is the disadvantage and disadvantage of qualitative research give a sentence
The qualitative research process does not provide statistical representation. It will only provide research data from perspectives only. Responses with this form of research cannot usually be measured. Only comparisons are possible, and that tends to create data duplication over time.
what are the advantages and disadvantages of flowchart?what are the
Ask: what are the advantages and disadvantages of flowchart?
what are the advantages and disadvantages of algorithm?
Proper Debugging: The flowchart helps in debugging process. Alterations and Modifications: If alterations are required the flowchart may require re-drawing completely. This will usually waste valuable time. Reproduction: As the flowchart symbols cannot be typed, reproduction of flowchart becomes a problem.
Advantages of algorithm
- It is a step-by-step rep. of a solution to a given problem ,which is very easy to understand
- It has got a definite procedure.
- It easy to first develope an algorithm,&then convert it into a flowchart &then into a computer program.
- It is independent of programming language.
- It is easy to debug as every step is got its own logical sequence.
Disadvantages of algorithm
it is time consuming & cubersome as an algorithm is developed first which is converted into flowchart &then into a computer program.
What is the disadvantage of time management? What is the
Ask: What is the disadvantage of time management?
What is the disadvantage of note taking?
What is the disadvantage of managing distractions?
What is the disadvantage of doing advance readings?
What is the disadvantage of listening attentively?
ASAP! THANK YOU!
go down below the surface of something, especially of a liquid; become submerged.
“he saw the coffin sink below the surface of the waves”
“you can relax on the veranda as the sun sinks”
What are advantages and disadvantages of series circuit?_________________. What are
Ask: What are advantages and disadvantages of series circuit?_________________.
What are advantages and disadvantages of parallel circuit?_________________.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a series circuit?
1. Does not overheat easily.
2. There is only one path for the current to flow from the voltage source to the different loads. It would be easy to connect and disconnect new loads.
3. Since series circuit is less likely to overheat, there is no need to use expensive, thick wires.
1. If one of the light bulbs is damaged or removed in a series connection, all other light bulbs in the circuit will not light too.
2. The addition of more light bulbs in a series circuit causes a decrease in the brightness of the bulbs.
3. The loads in a series circuit are difficult to control individually. When the switch is off, all loads in the circuit will not function anymore.
4. It is difficult to identify the damaged bulb in the circuit.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a parallel circuit?
1. All loads in parallel connection are directly connected to the voltage source.
2. In a parallel circuit, even if one of the light bulbs is damaged, all other light bulbs will function since the flow of current is not entirely interrupted.
3. Individual load in a parallel circuit is easy to control.
4. All light bulbs and appliances at home are connected in parallel. Switching off some appliances does not affect other appliances.
1. Overloading may happen if appliances are simultaneously used at home.
2. A parallel connection is difficult to install, maintain, and repair since large volume of conducting wires is needed. When problem in the connection occurs, it is difficult to identify which loop among the many loops does not work.
3. It requires the use of several conducting wires of varying sizes.