If you are looking for the answer of the big book of how when and why, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding the big book of how when and why. Read it below.
Read Vice President Leni Robredo graduation message to Class of
Ask: Read Vice President Leni Robredo graduation message to Class of 2020 and identify its geographic and linguistic dimension
Dearest Class of 2020 Congrats to you and to your proud parents for making this f I know this is not how you imagined your graduation to be-no applause, no IG worthy photos no partes, no big speeches. Many of you must feel robbed as we are al stuck in our homes forced to deal with at that is happening from a distance The pandemic has brought our lives to a halt like nothing else could competing to imagine our world anew. How do we navigate through the uncertainties posed by our time? The simple truth is that there are no ready-made answers for this question. None of us have gone through ma before. No one realy 100-percent ready for what comes next What I can say, however, is that I myself have gone through periods of uncertainty And my experiences have taught me to be at peace with the act of stepping into the unknown by anchoring mysed on two things looking outward and moving forward Look beyond ourselves names of cra, many will feel the urge to think only of ones to founder, and o retreat in cur anal comes of comfort. When the fateful plane crash took the life of my husband. Jesse, it turned my whole world and those of my children upside down But the way the nation grieved with us and the impact of the legacy Jesse left behind plucked me out of the shadows I realized that there are things greater than ourselves and that there are causes that will always be worth fighting for no matter Ilamed that shing back into our bubbles, allowing fear and get to paralyze us only leads in deeper despair. We need to book beyond ourselves and expand our circles of empathy-whom we wil help, whom we will, whom wer will ve for We need to ask the hand, important questions How can I make the world a better place for others? How do I make sure that I will love this world better man when bund it? Where am most needed now? Many of you have big dreams. Some of you want to be doctors and act wyers and accourants, engineers and architects, teachers and joumalas anong many others There a reason so put your rews on hot in fact, you called to pursue these dreams with even deeper sovet dream not only for yourselves and for your families, but for the at the east and the t Move forward Amid difficulty, what keeps me going is seeing that each small task, each affor help someone goes a long way. That every food pack eases a bit of the burden on families who have lost their incomes. That every protective equipment aut makes a medical front-liner foul safer. That every palengke delivery made means that a market vendor and tricycle driver eam enough to put food on the table. This is how we can move forward + Furwant by regaining anchorage on amat, real things with real outcomes, ming one step after another as we strive to reach our goals. Forward knowing that doing aomeng for acmeone else can be a spul save for the cray that we c Forward, knowing that we are caled to do everything we can for the good of others especially those that need hep the most Looking outward and moving forward-this is how we can bravely face the new world. With passion and purpose. With grit and resolve Win compassion and with courage Dear graduates, no matter what the future holds, stay on the side of courage and be nopetal for better days. When the path seems too difficult, remember that you were made for the time-to pave a new way forward for our nation, and for the rest of
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS: Answer each given question below using about 3 sentences.
1. What did you feel after reading this speech? Explain why you think you felt that way.
2. Gave the general setting and situation in our country when Vice Pres. Robredo delvered this speech in July 2020.
3. What is the main idea of the message that she in giving to the graduates of 2020 in this speech?
4. Why do you think VP Robredo chose those ideas in her message, and how is it related to the current situation in our country?
5. Notice the language used in this speech and its message. Do you think it fits the audence to whom the speech is addressed? Why? Why not?
number one, i felt very inspired about what vp leni robredo gave the graduates of 2020 because to me it was inspirable to other students and gave us inspiration and knowledge and she helped us gave strength in our education for better years
Directions: Multiple choice. Choose the letter of the answer. Write
Ask: Directions: Multiple choice. Choose the letter of the answer. Write your answer on the
blank before the number.
1. Which statement descries a force? It is
C. a shape and size
8. An opposite direction
D. a push and pull
2. How does force cause the object to change its shape and size ? Force acting on an object causes change
in shape and size when
A Galance forces act on an object C. motion occurs in object at rest
Friction is produced between two surfaces D. speed has changed
3. Which force causes the change in shape and texture of an object?
A. Squeezing a tin can
C. pounding mongo seeds
8. Pressing clay in a pottery
D. Pushing a big stone
4. Why is force important to animals, human and plants?
A. To produce materials out of garbage C. To perform our daily activities
B. To know your roles and responsibilities D. To change our life on earth
5. Which among the following objects will require greater force to move?
A. Refrigerator B. study table C. monoblock chair D. television
6. Which among of the objectsbelow will require lesser force to move?
D. blackboard eraser
7. A marble that is standing still will move when
A. Bumped by another marble
C. touched by a person
B. There is a strong wind
D. a force is applied on the table
8. If a boy will have to kick one object, which one from the list below will move the farthest upon kicking?
A. Shut put ball B. Softball ball C. Golf ball
D. Tennis ball
9. Which among the objects will move faster upon the application of force?
B. Ping-Pong ball C. Pebble
D. Beach ball
10. Which of the following objects will move easily when a force applied to it?
A. Plastic dining table
C. Small refrigerator
B. Empty steel cabinet
D. small wooden table
Sana naka tulong kahit walang 2).
Activity 2. Directions: Below is a selection of one of
Ask: Activity 2. Directions: Below is a selection of one of our national heroes. Read the selection and answer the questions that follow.
Andres Bonifacio is a shining symbol of Filipino bravery and heroism. He may not have written novels or books, nor received
higher education from universities, but he embodies the true
meaning of heroism. The bravery that he displayed in the war
truly manifests the strength and courage of Filipinos.
He was only 14 years old when their parents died, and
through his tenacity and perseverance, he was able to raise
himself and his siblings. Leadership was a natural andoutstanding quality of Bonifacio. He was the first to take the first big, bold step
towards freedom by leading uprisings that successfully reclaimed independence
from the colonizers. However, he may be called, whether as the Father of the Katipunan or the Father of the Philippine Revolution or the Great Plebeian, Andres Bonifacio undoubtedly contributed much to the history and independence of the Philippines.
He is truly a national hero. Heroes are special people who are called for a special mission. They motivate, help, and influence others. They will do everything to accomplish their goals, that will be for the good of all. Thus, they are to be respected, emulated, and loved.
Does the selection explain why and how Bonifacio became a national hero?
What type of text is used?
If you are asked to give a title for this selection, what would it be?
Answer the following questions.
1. Name some of our Filipino heroes.
2. What are their common characteristics?
3. Who among our national heroes do you admire most?
4. What makes him or her special among the other Filipino heroes?
5. How can you be a hero, yourself?
Paki-sagot po ng maayos at tama.
dr.jose rizal,andres bonifacio
they give thy lives for the country
1. Which picture shows that forces change the shape and
Ask: 1. Which picture shows that forces change the shape and sie of an objecte 2. Which statement desenbes a force it is 2. a pressure and texture Ca shape and sie an opposite direction D. a push or a pull 3 How does force cause the object to change its shape and size? Force acting on an obiect causes change in shape and size when A balance forces act on an object triction is produced benveen two surfaces c. motion occurs in object at rest. speed has changed * which force causes the change in shape and texture of an object A. Squeezing a tinean C Pounding mongo seeds B Pressing clay in a pottery D. Pishing a big stone 5. Why is force important to animals, human and plants? A to produce materials out of garbage To know your roles and responsibilities To perform our daily activities D. To change our life on earth & Which among the following objects will require greater force to move! A Refrigerator B. Study table C. Monobloc chair D. Television 7. Which among of the objects below require lesser force to move! A. Book 8. Notebook C. Pencil D. Blackboard eraser 8 A marble that is standing still will move when A bumped by another marble C. touched by a person B. there is a strong wind Da force is applied on the marble 3. If a boy will have to kick one object, which one from the list below will move the farthest upon kicking? A Shut put ball B. Soft ball C. Golf ball D. Tennis ball 10. Which among the objects will move faster upon the application of force! A Marble B. Ping Pong ball c. Pebble D. Beach ball 11. What material or object that produces magnetic field which are attracted to a certain metal or material A. Magnet B. Iron C. Wood D. Glass
9 .Why is it that two equal and opposite forces
Ask: 9 .Why is it that two equal and opposite forces don’t cancel out each other in the law of interaction? It is because the two forces .
A. act in the same direction C. have different magnitudes
B. act on different systems D. act in perpendicular directions
10. A book exerts a force of 2N downwards into a chair. The chair exerts a force of 5N downwards to the floor it stands on. What is the force that the floor exerts upwards on the chair?
A. 2N B. 5N C. 7 N D. 9 N
11. A big ship crashed into a small boat. What could be the force exerted by the ship on the boat during the collision? The force exerted by the ship on the boat was
A. equal to the force the boat exerted on the ship
B. less than the force the boat exerted on the ship
C. greater than the force the boat exerted on the ship
D.related to the force on the boat in a way that depends on the nature of the
12. What does the Newton’s third law state? Newton’s third law states that any action will have a(n) and reaction.
A. equal and similar B. equal and different
C. equal and opposite D. greater and opposite
13. Which is TRUE about the two forces in the law of interaction? Action and
reaction force pairs occur
A. when there is motion
B. whether there is motion or not
C. at the time when there is no motion D. only when the forces are unbalanced
14. A player hits a ball with a bat. The action force is the impact of the bat against the ball. What is the reaction to this force?
A.The weight of the ball C. The force of the ball against the bat
B.Air resistance on the ball D. The grip of the player’s hand against the ball
15. How do forces always occur? Forces always occur .
A. in pairs B. in triplets
C. as single quantities
D. when velocities are constant
C. have different magnitudes
Explanation: In a collision between two objects, both objects experience forces that are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. Such forces often cause one object to speed up (gain momentum) and the other object to slow down (lose momentum). According to Newton’s third law, the forces on the two objects are equal in magnitude. While the forces are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction, the accelerations of the objects are not necessarily equal in magnitude.
Read the following passage and answer the questions given at
Ask: Read the following passage and answer the questions given at the end.
You have probably written a summary after the completion of a book you have
read. You may have told about the characters. You may have told about the setting.
You probably told about how a problem was solved. But did you know that
summarizing is not just for stories? You can use your summarizing skills to be better
prepared in all your subjects.
Some students have a hard time with science and social studies because there
are lots of new words There is also a lot of information to remember. Research shows
that just writing things down will help you remember them. It works even if you never
read what you wrote again. Wow! That’s a great reason for taking notes.
Did you know that taking notes is summarizing? When you read your science and
social studies textbooks, keep a notebook with lined paper close to you. Most
textbooks are divided into sections that have headings. Headings are like titles in
darker letters. Write down the headings of each section before you read the selection.
As you read, jot down the big ideas. Look for the new words. You can also use your
summary to study!
Answer the following questions based on the reading passage.
1.Why are science and social studies hard for some people?
2. What does research say about writing things down?
3.What is heading in your textbook?
4. Based on the other information in the last paragraph, what do the words jot down
5. What can you use when you study? 6. Write a summary of the given text. please answer it
1. because there are lots of new words and informations to remember
2. writing things down can help you remember what you wrote even without reading it again
3. heading were like titles that are written with a dark letters
4. jot down means to write briefly or hurriedly
5. a summary
Activity Read the following carefully. Then answer and discuss the
Ask: Activity Read the following carefully. Then answer and discuss the questions at the end of the story.
Jane and Rose are best of friends working in the same agency. While they were having their coffee break one day, Rose having three children going to school complained to Jane how difficult to make ends meet with the meager salary they are receiving. When Jane heard her friend, she said “why don’t you put-up a sideline? You are a good cook. You can sell peanut adobo, brittle, peanut butter or other food products. I am sure you will not have problems in terms of raw materials because these raw materials are abundant in our community.
Rose is sold to the idea and persuaded her friend to be her partner. The two friends contributed P2,000.00 each to start the business. They agreed to have equal profit. Rose would take care of production while Jane will concentrate in marketing.
Jane started getting orders while Rose concentrated in cooking. When they succeeded in getting big orders, they decided to register their business as a partnership under the name R & J Food Products. From then on, their customers have regular orders and even becoming bigger.
After six months of operation, the partners earned P20,000.00 and they decided to divide it equally between them. Meanwhile, Rose was exhausting herself with her production efforts, while Jane’s life went on very casually because once the first orders have been booked, most of the buyers placed repeated orders.
Before the business reached its first-year anniversary, Rose got sick and advised to rest. Rose can no longer cook and Rose husbands forbade her to continue the business.
1. What went wrong with the business?
2. If you were Rose would you enter into a partnership with a friend or would you register the venture as a sole proprietorship?
3. Were the partners right in splitting the profits equally?
4. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of partnership.
please pa answer po kahit dalawang questions lang
1) since rose got sick, she wasn’t able to cook anymore that made the productions stop.
2) I would register it as a partnership since we are both helping each other to make the business grow
3) no, for me, I don’t think it’s right because the heavy works are on Rose since she is the one who’s producing the products
4) the advantage of partnership is that they are both helping each other, one on the production and the other one is managing the business. The disadvantage is that the harder works are on the person only
Direction: Past or Past Perfect Tense 1. Mary (give) me
Ask: Direction: Past or Past Perfect Tense 1. Mary (give) me Tony’s address before she left. 2. When the boys arrived at the cinema, the film (already, start). 3. Before we reached the station we saw that we (lose) our way 4. All the tickets (be) sold before the concert began. 5. They took a shower after they (finish) the game 6. I asked Mr Green how many books he (read) 7. Mum asked me why! (not tidy) up my room. 8. Bob was sorry that he (told) me the story. 9. Alan watched TV after he (have) lunch. 10. The sun (shine) yesterday after it (be) cold for many weeks. 11. Uncle David (go) to the doctor after he (be) ill for a month. a 12. Before the police (catch) the thief, he (steal) two more watches 13. Mum once (paint) a picture although she (never, learn) it. 14.1 (not tell) my teacher that my mum (help) me with my homework. 15. 1 (be) very angry when I (see) that my brother (eat) my apple. 16. The bike (be) much more expensive than he (think) at first 17. Dad (drive) me home after I (fall) into the water. 18. Marion (ask) me what (happen) to me last week. 19. We (eat) two Big Macs before we (go) home. 20. Paul (not say) that he (take) Albert’s watch. 21. The days (become) colder after it (snow). 22. Martin (tell me that he (be) in London. 23.1 (feel) great after ! (pass) the exam.
Past or past perfect tense simple fill in the correct form
patulong din ako sa ganyan.salamat
II. Choose the letter of the correct answer.7. Which among
Ask: II. Choose the letter of the correct answer.
7. Which among the objects will move faster upon the application of a force?
A. heavy big box
B. push cart C. big wooden table D. glass table
8. Which among the following object will require a greater force to move?
B, monoblock chair C. plastic study table
9. Which among the objects below require lesser force to move?
A. 1 liter of water B. gallon of water
C. many books
10. Which of the following objects will move more easily when a force is applied to it?
A. refrigerator B. plastic dining table C. empty steel cabinet D. big potted plants
11. If a boy has to kick one object, which one from the list below will move the farthest upon
A. shut put ball B. soccer ball
C. soft rubber ball
D. golf ball
12. Which among the object will move faster upon the application of a force?
B. pingpong ball
C. beach ball
13. If you are to push a cart, a big heavy box and a bicycle to a certain distance from the starting
line, which will require you to exert a greater force?
C. big heavy box
D. all of them
14. The greater the mass of an object, the greater is the force needed to
15. A force that sets an object into motion is called
B. unbalanced C. moving
16. Suppose you push a door and your friend is on the other side pushing the door. How
will you describe the force and the effect of your actions to the doors?
A. The force is balanced and the door does not move.
B. The force is unbalanced and the door may break.
C. The door will push you both.
D. The door will push your friend away from you.
17. A marble that is standing still will move when
C. touched by a person
A. bumped by another marble
D. a force is applied on the marble
B. there is a strong wind
18. Why do you need to use force in moving a ball up a ramp?
A. to move the ball away from the ramp C. to add force to the ball
D. to allow the ball to stay on the ramp
B. to let the ball roll on the ramp
19. What causes objects to move?
20. Which of these objects could help you move a heavy baggage easily?
C. a cart with rollers D. a stone table
A. a big heavy box B. a chair
7. B 12. C 17. D
8. A 13. C 18. C
9. D 14. D 19. B
10. B 15. A 20. C
11. D 16. A
In England once there lived a big And wonderfully clever
Ask: In England once there lived a big
And wonderfully clever pig.
To everybody it was plain
That Piggy had a massive brain.
He worked out sums inside his head,
There was no book he hadn’t read.
He knew what made an airplane fly,
He knew how engines worked and why.
He knew all this, but in the end
One question drove him round the bend:
He simply couldn’t puzzle out
What LIFE was really all about.
What was the reason for his birth?
Why was he placed upon this earth?
His giant brain went round and round.
Alas, no answer could be found.
Till suddenly one wondrous night.
All in a flash he saw the light.
He jumped up like a ballet dancer
And yelled, ‘By gum, I’ve got the answer! ‘
‘They want my bacon slice by slice
‘To sell at a tremendous price!
‘They want my tender juicy chops
‘To put in all the butcher’s shops!
‘They want my pork to make a roast
‘And that’s the part’ll cost the most!
‘They want my sausages in strings!
‘They even want my chitterlings!
‘The butcher’s shop! The carving knife!
‘That is the reason for my life! ‘
Such thoughts as these are not designed
To give a pig great peace of mind.
Next morning, in comes Farmer Bland,
A pail of pigswill in his hand,
And piggy with a mighty roar,
Bashes the farmer to the floor…
Now comes the rather grisly bit
So let’s not make too much of it,
Except that you must understand
That Piggy did eat Farmer Bland,
He ate him up from head to toe,
Chewing the pieces nice and slow.
It took an hour to reach the feet,
Because there was so much to eat,
And when he finished, Pig, of course,
Felt absolutely no remorse.
Slowly he scratched his brainy head
And with a little smile he said,
‘I had a fairly powerful hunch
‘That he might have me for his lunch.
‘And so, because I feared the worst,
‘I thought I’d better eat him first.’
1. who is the persona/speaker in the poem?
2. To whom is the poem written
3. What is the tone and theme of the poem? explain your answer
4. What are the literary techniques present in the poem? cite at least 2 examples from the poem.
5. If you were in the persona’s shoes, are you willing to change yourself or part of yourself in order to be loved or valued by someone? why? why not?
6. In the poem, the author compared giving love to raising a pig or being a pig. what ideas or concepts do you associate to love? share your thoughts below.
ang dami nyan maanswer mo sana
Not only you can get the answer of the big book of how when and why, you could also find the answers of Directions: Multiple choice., In England once, II. Choose the, Activity 2. Directions:, and Read the following.