If you are looking for the answer of steps on how to, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding steps on how to. Read it below.
how to answer step by step
Ask: how to answer step by step
1.how to install windows 10 (step by step) 2.how to
Ask: 1.how to install windows 10 (step by step) 2.how to configure or update drivers? (step by step)
1.how to install windows 10 (step by step)
How to install Windows 10
- Make sure your device meets the minimum system requirements. For the latest version of Windows 10, you’ll need to have the following:
- Create installation media. Microsoft has a tool specifically for creating installation media.
- Use the installation media.
- Change your computer’s boot order.
- Save settings and exit BIOS/UEFI.
2.how to configure or update drivers? (step by step)
To update a device driver:
- Start Device Manager by typing ‘Devmgmt. msc’ in the Run dialog box.
- Right-click the desired device and select Properties.
- Click the ‘Driver’ tab and then click the Update Driver button.
HOPE ITS HELP
How to divide step by step?
Ask: How to divide step by step?
Sample number: 60
If your number is 60, and you want to divide it into 2, you do this:
you can either do multiplication or addition to do the next step
You have to ask yourself “how many two’s are in 6”
2+2+2=6 so the answer is 3
now, only 0 is left. Any number divided by zero is zero, so
The answer is 30
The first method is simple division. Your answer will come out as a whole number.
1) Setup the division problem (84/7).
2) Divide 8 by 7 to get 1. Place this on top of the 8 and the division sign.
3) Multiply 1 and 7 to get 7. Place this under the 8.
4) Subtract 7 from 8 to get 1.
5) Carry down the 4.
6) Divide 14 by 7 to get 2. Place this on top of the 4 and the division sign.
7) Multiply 2 by 7 to get 14.
8) Subtract 14 from 14 to get 0.
The answer is 12!
Simple Division with Remainder
This is the same as simple division except we add in the remainder.
1) Setup the division problem (10/3).
2) Divide 10 and 3 to get 3. Place this on top the 0 and the division sign.
3) Multiply 3 by 3 to get 9. Place this under the 10.
4) Subtract 9 from 10 to get 1. That is the remainder.
The answer is 3 r 1!
Long Division with Decimal
This is similar to dividing with a remainder except you go a step further and have a decimal.
1) Setup the division problem (127/4).
2) Divide 12 and 4 to get 3. Put this on top of the 12 and the division sign.
3) Multiply 3 and 4 to get 12. Place this under the 12.
4) Subtract 12 and 12 to get 0.
5) Carry down the 7.
6) Divide 7 and 4 to get 1. Put this on top of the 7 and the division sign.
7) Multiply 4 and 1 to get 4. Place this under the 7.
8) Subtract 7 and 4 to get 3.
9) Add a 0 and a decimal point. Carry down as before. Dividing to a decimal, you can add as many zeroes as the problem requires.
10) Divide 30 and 4 to get 7.
11) Multiply 4 and 7 to get 28. Place this under the 30.
12) Subtract 30 and 28 to 2.
13) Add another 0 and a decimal point. Carry down as before.
14) Divide 20 by 4 to get 5.
15) Multiply 4 and 5 to get 20. The remainder is 0, therefore you have completed the division problem.
The answer is 31.75!
Divide With More Than One Digit
Last method! Dividing when the divisor is more than one digit, like 63.
1) Setup the division problem (2856/84).
2) Divide 285 by 84 to get 3. Place this on top of the 5 and the division sign.
3) Multiply the 3 and 84 to get 252. Place this under the 285.
4) Subtract 285 and 252 to get 33.
5) Carry down the 6.
6) Divide 336 by 84 to get 4. Place this on top of the 6 and the division sign.
7) Multiply 4 and 84 to get 336.
8) Subtract 336 and 336 to get 0.
The answer is 34!
1. how to play tumbag preso step by step 2
Ask: 1. how to play tumbag preso step by step
2 how to play kickball step by step
Ang tumbang preso na tinatawag ding Fallen Prisoner ay isang uri ng larong-kalyeng pambata. “
Bilang ng Manlalaro: tatlo hanggang siyam na manlalaro
Kinakailangang Gamit: pamato-tsinelas ang karaniwang ginagamit
lata (empty can),chalk o kahit anong pangguhit/pangmarka
Layunin ng Laro: Matumba ang lata nang hindi nahuhuli ng taya
1. Sisimulan ang laro sa pagguhit ng bilog na papaloob sa lata at diretsong linya na may layong 20 ft na magsisilbing starting point ng mga manlalaro.
2. Ihahagis ng mga manlalaro ang kani-kaniyang pamato at kailangang malapit ito sa bilog. Ang manlalarong may pinakamalayong pamato mula sa bilog ang siyang magiging taya.
3. Habang binabantayan ng taya ang lata, susubukan namang patumbahin ng mga manlalaro ang lata sa pamamagitan ng paghagis ng pamato.
4. Kapag natumba ang lata maari nang tumakbo ang mga manlalaro pabalik sa linya habang kailangan ng taya na patayuin muna ang lata bago hulihin ang ibang manlalaro. Maari namang tumakbo ang mga manlalaro kahit hindi natutumba ang lata basta’t hindi lamang nahuhuli ng taya.
5. Sa oras na mahuli ang isang manlalaro siya na ang bagong taya.
1. step 1 kay langan mo ng lata,tsinelas at kalaro
step 2 kaylangan ng taya para may mang habol
step 3 papasapulin mo yung lata gamit ang tsinelas pag malapit yung tsinelas sa lata aabutin yun gamit ang paa too paa pag abot na taya na yung mayari ng tsinelas
hindi ko alm ang no. 2
Step by Step, How to separate the water and the
Ask: Step by Step, How to separate the water and the sand
Decantation Step By Step
Separating Salt and Sand Using Solubility
One method of separating salt and sand is based on solubility. If a substance is soluble, it means it dissolves in a solvent. Salt (sodium chloride or NaCl) is an ionic compound that is soluble in water. Sand (mostly silicon dioxide) is not.
STEP 1: Pour the salt and sand mixture into a pan.
STEP 2: Add water. You don’t need to add a lot of water. Solubility is a property that is affected by temperature, so more salt dissolves in hot water than cold water. It’s okay if the salt doesn’t dissolve at this point.
STEP 3: Heat the water until the salt dissolves. If you get to where the water is boiling and there is still solid salt, you can add a bit more water.
STEP 4: Remove the pan from heat and allow it to cool until it’s safe to handle.
STEP 5: Pour the saltwater into a separate container.
STEP 6: Now collect the sand.
STEP 7: Pour the saltwater back into the empty pan.
STEP 8: Heat the salt water until the water boils. Continue boiling it until the water is gone and you’re left with the salt.
Another way you can separate the saltwater and sand is to stir up the sand/saltwater and pour it through a coffee filter to capture the sand.
How important is it to follow step to step and
Ask: How important is it to follow step to step and not jumping a step?
just step step and you did it
example: you are baking you are followed the step by step when you baking and your bake is so yummy
how to repair flashlight step by stephow to repair faucet
Ask: how to repair flashlight step by step
how to repair faucet step by step
How to repair a flashlight:
Step 1: Gently Pull the Rubber Cap
Step 2: Use Something Thin But Not Sharp to Push the Plastic Housing Out of the Tailcap , Tap It Gently
Step 3: Pull the Switch From the Plastic Housing
Step 4: Measure the Resistance of the Switch to Make Sure That the Problem in the Flashlight Is Caused by the Switch Not From the Pill
Step 5: Use a Thin Object to Pry Open the Switch Through the Holes on the Sides
Step 6: After Opening the Switch , Clean Its 3 Pins Very Well
Step 7: After Cleaning the Pins, Reassemble the Switch
Step 8: Measure the Resistance of the Switch
Step 9: Put the Repaired Switch Back in the Plastic Housing
Step 10: Insert the Rubber Cap
Step 11: Insert the Plastic Housing , Then Tap It Lightly to Secure It in the Tailcap
Step 12: Connect the Tailcap to the Flashlight and Test It
1. how to string beads with a beading wire step
Ask: 1. how to string beads with a beading wire step by step
2. how to string beads with a elastic cord step by step
1 you get your beads number 2 get some string number 3 get some small nidell then you put the beads then you tie it your done ty sa pts
how to divide step by step
Ask: how to divide step by step
2 ÷ 4= 2
The first example:
how many 2 in number 4
its because 2+2= 4
so the answer is 2 because there’s 2 number in 4
count how many 2 in number 42
its 21 because
hope you get it:)
Step 1: D for Divide. How many times will 5 go into 65? …
Step 2: M for Multiply. You multiply your answer from step 1 and your divisor: 1 x 5 = 5. …
Step 3: S for Subtract. Next you subtract. …
Step 4: B for Bring down. …
Step 1: D for Divide. …
Step 2: M for Multiply. …
How to do it step by step?
Ask: How to do it step by step?
step by step about what?