If you are looking for the answer of protected when completed – b, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding protected when completed – b. Read it below.
Activity No. 2: Using a separate sheet of paper for
Ask: Activity No. 2: Using a separate sheet of paper for your answers, pair each sentence fragment on the Column A with that of column B to complete the sentence.
1. Employers must provide personal protective equipment and clothing (PPE) when …
2. Before employees use PPE, they must be told ..
3. Employees must make sure PPE is stored
4. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is designed to protect employees’ safety
5. PPE should be inspected regularly and before use to make sure …
6. If a person feels the PPE they have is not suitable for the task, they should …
7. Warning signs are necessary in workplaces to let people know …
8. Earplugs, earmuffs and ear pieces all provide protection against …
PPE MUST WEAR IT CUZ WHY NOT
B. Supply the missing words. Choose your answers from the
Ask: B. Supply the missing words. Choose your answers from the box.
is like a frame. It gives your body shape
and support. It support your body as you move. Some bones protect some
vital parts or internal organs of your body. Some bones enable the body to
make different movement. The
The bone forming the head is called
that protects the brain. The
protects the teeth and gums. The human is born with
and when they grow older the bone reduces to an average
There are three types of muscles that the bone is
di ko makita ung picture
11. Footwear PPE that is used to protect the foot
Ask: 11. Footwear PPE that is used to protect the foot from sharp object.
A. Electrical hazard footwear
C. Reinforced sole footwear
B. Nitrile footwear
D. rubber footwear
12. What PPE will you use to protect your hands from hazardous material such as sharp edges of steel bars?
A. Flame-resistant clothing
C. Padded cloth gloves
B. Reflective safety clothing
D. A and B
13. You are going to get at least 5 sacks of manure from manure pit, what type of mask will you use to protect you from awful odor?
A. Chemical cartridge respirators
C. Powered air purifying respirators B. Disposable mask
D. Self-contained breathing apparatus
14. This PPE is very common now due to COVID 19. It gives protection to the eye, nose and face.
A. Full face shield
C. Welding shield
B. Machine guard
D. A and B
15. It is usually used when applying pesticides but it needs to be paired with respiratory PPE to have a complete head protection
A. Chemical-resistant Hat
C. Full face shield
B. Hard hat
D. A and B Want
i hope its help
Since cleaning and lubricating a sewing machine is a messy
Ask: Since cleaning and lubricating a sewing machine is a messy task. What should you do when doing these tasks?
Check the completeness of parts.
Wear personal protective equipment.
Ask help from someone
Wear personal protective equipment.
So you wouldn’t hurt your self
Activity 8: Let's do it again!Direction Underline the letter of
Ask: Activity 8: Let’s do it again!
Direction Underline the letter of the correct answer in every item
1. It is serves as the over all protection of every workers when engaging hazardous job
in a workplace?
a. Personal Protective Equipment c. Safety belt and safety shoes
b. Safety signs
d Safety rules and regulations
2. Which of the following is not belong to the group?
c. Leather shoes
b. Leather jacket
d. Safety Shoes
3. Which of the following is not belong safety rules?
a. If you are not trained don’t do it
b. Practice good housekeeping
Do not indulge in horseplay while at work
d. It may be uncomfortable to wear
4. Safety hats should be inspected prior to them?
5. It is only used and for in service loading purposes and for safeguarding employees?
c. Job Hazard Analysis
b. Liefelines, Safety belts, Lanyard d. Observation
6. It is made of chrome leather and protects our feet from spatter?
a. Welding Spats
c. Protective Sleeves
b. Safety Shoes
7. In what way workers obtain the complete compliance with the requirements to wear
a. Reading Manual Guide
c Watching TV informacial
b. Proper Training
d. Terminate violators
8. It is used to protect the amis during welding activity
b. Welding Spats
d Safety Shoes
9. It is used to removed breathing hazard and to protect workers against chemical vapor?
a Protective Cover all
10. When must safety sign be used?
a. When there is hazard and danger
c In a road trip
b. During working time
d. Life threatening
15. Which of the following holds the flower and protects
Ask: 15. Which of the following holds the flower and protects from strong wind?
C. stamen D. petals
16. What do we call the part of the flower that encloses and protects the flower when
it is still a bud?
17. A group of sepals is called
18. The complete flower has the following parts:
A. roots, leaves, petals, stamen and pistil
B. receptacle, sepals, petals, stamen and trunk
C. receptacle, sepals, petals, stamen and pistil
D. receptacle, sepals, petals, stamen and anther
19. Why are flowers important to plants?
A. They make the plants attractive C. They protect the ovules
B. They become fruits.
D. All of the above
20. What could happen when a butterfly sips nectar from a flower?
A. Some pollen grains could fall on the stigma. C. The pistil will break
B. Some flower will die.
D. Butterfly will have venum
1.) A. Receptacle
2.) A. Petals
3.) A. Petalses
15.B.sepal16.B.sepal17.D.calyx18.C.receptacle, sepals, petals, stamen and pistil
15.B.sepal16.B.sepal17.D.calyx18.C.receptacle, sepals, petals, stamen and pistil19.D.all of the above
15.B.sepal16.B.sepal17.D.calyx18.C.receptacle, sepals, petals, stamen and pistil19.D.all of the above20.A.some pollen grains could fall on the stigma
i hope this helps
5. Wear appropriate gar ning B. Directions: Fill in the
Ask: 5. Wear appropriate gar ning B. Directions: Fill in the blank with the correct answer to complete the statement. Choose your answer inside the box. work in proper position follow instructions tools and equipment take a bath complete personal protective equipment 1. Wear to protect yourself from accidents and harm. 2. One should first to refresh yourself before working. 3. When planting, so as to avoid straining your back, one should if they are working properly before 4. Check the using them. 5. Always in using the equipment.
Pasagot po kaylangan npo plsss fallow ko
1.Complete Personal Protective
2.Take a bath
5.Work in proper position
Read the Questions carefully. Choose the letter of the correct
Ask: Read the Questions carefully. Choose the letter of the correct answer
1. What do you call the force exerted by the magnet when they attract or repel each other
2. What will happen when the same poles of two magnets are placed close to each other?
A. they will push each other
B. they will pull each other
C. they will attract each other
D. they will protect each other
3. Which set of objects are attracted to magnet?
pls answer this
pag-mali po at hindi complete
Brainliest=pag-tama at complete
1=heart 5=stars pag complete at tama lahat
1. b. magnetism
2. c. they will attract each other
3. b. iron, metal, cobalt
1. magnetism is the force exerted by magnets when they attract or repel each other. magnetism is caused by the motion of electric charges. every substance is made up of tiny units called atoms.
2. when the same poles of two magnets whether north or south are placed close to each other, they repel. the new magnet has the potential to either attract or repel the dangling magnet. when the magnets’ opposite poles come close together, they attract each other.
3. iron, nickel and cobalt are strongly attracted to magnets. scientists call these metallic elements “ferromagnetic” because of this strong attraction.
Directions: Read and understand each question. Write the letter of
Ask: Directions: Read and understand each question. Write the letter of your choice on the spaces
1. Which of the following statement is true about a complete flower?
a. A complete flower does not need agents of pollination.
b. A complete flower may have some main parts missing.
c. A complete flower has the following parts: receptacle, sepals, petals, stamens, and
d. A complete flower will always become a fruit.
2. What is the female part of the flower which consists of the stigma, style, and ovary?
a receptacle b. pistil
3. What is the enlarged upper end of a flower stalk which bears the flower or group of
a. receptacle b. pistil
4. What encloses and protects the other parts of the flower when it is still a bud?
5. What is the most obvious part of the flower?
b. sepals c. calyx
[tex]science 5 for quarter2[/tex]
1.C 2.D 3.B 4.D 5.A not really sure
4. How can you protect yourself when dealing with strong
Ask: 4. How can you protect yourself when dealing with strong cleaning chemical agents? a. Wear sunglasses. b. Wear jacket with hood. c. Wear gloves and eye protection. d. Wear complete personal protective equipment.
D. Wear complete personal protective equipment!
Not only you can get the answer of protected when completed – b, you could also find the answers of 15. Which of, 11. Footwear PPE, 5. Wear appropriate, Since cleaning and, and 4. How can.