If you are looking for the answer of most common favorite things, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 8 FAQ regarding most common favorite things. Read it below.
1. Susan and Juan like ice cream. Susan orders strawberry
Ask: 1. Susan and Juan like ice cream. Susan orders strawberry and eats it during hot weather.
Juan chooses chocolate and eats it anytime he likes.
What do Susan and Juan have in common?
A. They order the same flavor.
C. Their favorite dessert is ice cream.
B. They eat ice cream everyday.
D. They both like ice cream.
2. Which of the following transitions shows a contrast in thoughts?
A. in the same way B. accordingly
C. on the other hand D. also
3. That orange is delicious; likewise, this apple is very flavorful. How is the italicized word
being used in the statement? It is used to show
4. Which of the following group of signal words would you most likely find in a paper comparing
A. meanwhile, coupled with, for instance C. likewise, as well, the same as
B. although, however, contrary to
D. in addition, finally, above all
5. Maria and Tina are twin sisters. They are fourteen years of age. Both of them like to draw.
They are very creative. This is an example of:
A. chronological order
B. fact and opinion
sana makatulong po ☺️
1. When you look for the worth of ideas from
Ask: 1. When you look for the worth of ideas from the message of a speaker, you are actually looking for the A funny jokes uttered B. most interesting facts of the talk C. notable styles in engaging his audience D essence of the talk that can be applied to our life 2. It requires you to listen attentively when you listen to A a showbiz report of your favorite actress B a song to appreciate its tune and rhythm C your friend sharing his or her successes in life D your teacher giving instructions for your upcoming test 3 should be avoided when you listen to a talk A A free and open mind B A conference notebook and a pen C A comfortable room free from noise D. Doing other things that may hinder attention 4. Active listening means the ability to A listen to the critical points raised by the speaker B participate to the discussion and raise important questions C submit immediately the required outputs at the end of the session D focus completely on a speaker, understand the message, comprehend the information and respond thoughly 5 Hearing is alan and automatic brain response to sound that requires no effort A accidental B. focused C intentional D voluntary 6. Formality is using formal language rather than everyday common language Which of the following is not forma A can’t B. I’ve C won’t D will not 7 The government wants it done asap. Asal means A as soon as positive Bas such as possible C as soon as possible D none of the above 8 Which sentence does not observe the features of academic writing? A You should use contractions B.You should use slang words C. You should use of idiomatic expressions more often D. All of the above The following are some benefits that you can get from listening except A You become a better student B you become a better friend C People will find you as intelligent and perceptive D You will not emprove your public speaking 10 Discourse markers are words or phrase whose function is to organce speech no segments which A beautify
A. DIRRECTION:IDENTIFY THE INVERTED SENTENCES IN THE ITEMS BELOW. SELECT
Ask: A. DIRRECTION:IDENTIFY THE INVERTED SENTENCES IN THE ITEMS BELOW. SELECT THE LETTER OF YOURE CHOICE
A. THE WHOLE PLACE IS A LOVELY SCENE.
B. I HAVE SEEN SO MANY IN ONE ROOM.
C. THERE ARE FIVE PUPILS IN THE LIBRARY.
D. IN THE BACK OF THE ROOM A CRASH WAS HEARD.
A. AROUND THE CORNER IS THE PINK HOUSE
B. GALE HAS DESIGNED THE BANNER FOR THE PARTY.
C. THERE IS SMALL SHELL ON THE SAND.
D. SHE CAN DANCE GRACEFULLY IN ANY DANCE PARTY.
A.HER MOTHER HAS A HEART OF GOLD.
B. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE ARE MY CHIRLDREN.
C. YOU MUST ATTEND A HOMILY OR WORSHIP SERVICE ONCE A WEEK.
D.GERMANY WAS ONE OF THE FIRST GREAT CENTER OF NEWSPAPER PUBLISHING.
A. TWO ENGLISH CLASSES ARE SCHEDULED FOR 5TH GRADE.
B.HIS FAVORITE FILM IS THE WONDERFUL WORD OF MUSIC.
C. CINDERELLA IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STORY THAT SHE EVER HEARD.
D. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS THIS DOOR TO BE LEFT UNLOCKED.
A. SHE IS ASPIRING TO BE A FUTURE LADY LAWYER.
B.There were lots of delightful things in the park.
C. ON THE BREAKFAST TABLE WAS A CUP OF COFFEE.
D. THERE ARE TWO POSSIBLE EXPLANATIONS FOR THE ACCIDENT.
COMPLETE EACH SENTENCE BY SUPPLYING THE APPROPRIATE ADJECTIVE. SELECT YOUR ANSWER FROM THE BOX. WRITE THE LETTER ONLY
B. EXTRAORDINARY LOOKING
C. ALL-TOO COMMON
D. DARK BROWN
1. HE’S AN___________MAN. (ADJECTIVAL PHRASE)
2. YOU HAVE TO BE_________ABOUT THINGS. (COMPOUND ADJECTIVE)
3. THE HOUSE IS__________THAN THAT ONE (COMPARING ADJECTIVE)
4. THIS IS AN__________ERROR. (COMPOUND ADJECTIVE)
5. TONY LOST HIS___________BRIEFCASE. (ADJECTIVAL PHRASE)
PAKI SAGUT PO NAMN NG TAMA
Kung Tama o Mali sorry
Direction. Put a check mark (V) beside the statement that
Ask: Direction. Put a check mark (V) beside the statement that tells the right thing to do on the Internet and (x) if it’s not 1. When online, express yourself carefully so that you will not be misinterpreted 2 You do not need to cite your Internet sources since the chance of getting caught is very slim 3 Monitor a discussion group for a few days to get a feel of what common questions are asked and what topics are considered off-limits 4 Keep your message short and to the point. 5. You do not need to check your grammar and spelling in your e-mail messages, what matters most is the messages 6. It is right to ask a group of classical music lovers about the latest album of your favorite boy band 7. If somebody disagrees with you and sends you an angry message, the best defense is to attack back 8. Do not forward a private message to somebody else without permission from the writer 9. Never give out personal details about yourself, like your home address or phone number 10. Point out the error in spelling and grammar of everyone on the Internet
sorry only that is my answer
What's More gation Did you experience conducting investigations on one
Ask: What’s More gation Did you experience conducting investigations on one thing or play a mysterious puzzle game online? This activity will need your five senses to give your observations and conclusions. Game of Senses Have fun experiencing each of these now. Then give your conclusion about each experience. Write your answers on your notebook. 1. Go to your om, open your cellphone, tablets, and alike and play and listen to your two most favorite songs. a) What is common among your favorite songs listed to your song list? b) How do you feel when listening to your favorite songs? c) What are your conclusions? 2. Look at your surroundings. Observed the people, things, and animals. a) What are the common things that you observed in your surroundings? b) How do you feel when you hear the sounds and see the beauty of nature from your surroundings? c) What are your conclusions? PAHELP NEED KONA NGAYON
A. is baby one more time and fireworks.
B. Definitely happy, calm and excited when listening to my all time favorite songs.
C. Listen to musics when feeling miserable, down or any negative emotions because it relaxed and comfort you.
A. Birds chirping, most people walking past our house, dogs are barking and kids playing outdoors.
B.It calms me, nature is the beauty of things.
C. Observe and listen well, be contentment, be kind to all things and animals.
Learning Task 1: Write FACT if you can prove or
Ask: Learning Task 1: Write FACT if you can prove or disprove the statement with concrete evidence, or OPINION if the
statement is a belief or a position. Take note that some statements are technically opinions, but are based on such widely accepted views of few people
1. Eid is a religious festival celebrated by Muslims twice a year
2. Chinese New Year is also known as Spring Festival.
3. Personally, I think upholding our cultural practices through fiestas should be preserved for future generations
4. Although widely celebrated, some find festivities impractical and expensive.
5. In the Philippines, celebrating fiestas is still common.
6. Old folks say that Catholic fiestas are celebrated to express their gratitude to the Lord through the intercession of the saints for a fruitful year.
7. The procession on the Feast of the Black Nazarene takes place every year on the 9th of January.
8. Thousands of devotees come to Quiapo to partake in the Traslacion, the procession to commemorate the transfer of the Black Nazarene image from Intramuros to Quiapo Church
9. Absolutely, Traslacion is one of my most favorite religious celebrations in the country
10. It is my belief that festivities like the Traslacion should be regarded as cultural identity markers
of different races.
11. Ice cream is the most delicious food.
12. All living things need water to survive
13. Roses are prettier than daisies.
14. Baguio is the summer capital of the Philippines
15. The COVID-19 virus spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes, so it’s important that you also practice respiratory etiquette (for example,
by coughing into a flexed elbow).
hope it helps :>
1. Go to your room, open your cellphone, tablets, and
Ask: 1. Go to your room, open your cellphone, tablets, and alike and play and listen to
your two most favorite songs
a) What is common among your favorite songs listed to your song list?
b) How do you feel when listening to your favorite songs?
c) What are your conclusions?
2. Look at your surroundings. Observed the people, things, and animals.
a) What are the common things that you observed in your surroundinga?
b) How do you feel when you hear the sounds and see the beauty of nature
from your surroundings?
c) What are your conclusions?
b . sana nakatulong pa brailiets po thank you
1. Adobo and sinigang are two of the most favorite
Ask: 1. Adobo and sinigang are two of the most favorite dishes in the Philippines. They have many things in common. For one, they are both well-loved dishes in the country not just by locals but most especially by tourists. It gained so much popularity not just in its neighboring Asian countries but all over the world. However, both have distinct taste from each other. Sinigang has sour taste. Adobo on the other hand has sweet taste. A Problem and Solution C. Descriptive D. Sequence/process writing B. Compare and Contrast
1. B. Compare and Contrast