If you are looking for the answer of is white and black a good combination, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding is white and black a good combination. Read it below.
2.This breed is black in color, known for their meatiness
Ask: 2.This breed is black in color, known for their meatiness and adaptability to
b. Large White
3. The national fish of the Philippines
4. Breed that always loiters in the ground and eats palay
d. Poland China
5. Duroc Jersey can be identified with its color.
c. Plain white
b. light to dark red
d. light to dark brown
6. Landrace is usually being identified with its color,
a. White w/black spots C. white and red combination
b. Light to dark red
d. light to dark brown
7. Do not produce much offspring
C. Poland China
8. Breed that is good meat producers.
C Poland China
9. This breed of hog/swine has excellent mothering ability and produces
10. This breed of hog/swine is light to red in color, superior in growth rate
and feed efficiency.
di ko po sure kung tama
yan sagut ko
1. Cheese is a dessert.a trueb. false c. maybe d.
Ask: 1. Cheese is a dessert.
b. false c. maybe d. sometimes
2. Jess wants to prepare a good icing, which sugar will he use?
a. brown b. white c. castor d. confectioner’s
3. Luisa will make a leche flan, which of the following ingredient will she use?
a chocolate b. egg white c. egg yolk d. cream
4. It is used to set many cold molded desserts.
a. cream b. gelatin c. batter
5. Castor sugar is best for
a. cake b. meringues c. fondant d cones
6. A mixture of flour and water is used to make crepes and pancakes
a. batter b. cake C. chocolate d. gelatin
7. What ingredient contains a lot of vitamins and fiber which are good for
b. fruits c. cream d. egg
8. Which does not belong to the group?
b. white c. brown d. confectioner
9. Which of the following ingredient is available whole, ground, roasted or
C. nuts d. batter
10. Which ingredient is being linked generally to all desserts?
b. cheese c. egg
11. It is a general term used to identify any of the foods or substances that are
combined to make a dish.
a. ingredient b. procedure c. material d. condiments
12. Leavening agents can be added to batter to make bakery products,
c. maybe d. sometimes
13. It is used to set many cold molded desserts.
a. cream b. gelatin C. milk
14. Egg yolks may be mixed with flavorings, sugar and cream or milk to make a
a. pasta b. custard c. glazing d. sauce
15. Egg whites should be fresh and grade quality
#hope it helps ‘~’
5. In social dances, the more formal the dance, the
5. In social dances, the more formal the dance, the more formal the attire. Which one is an
appropriate formal attire for gentlemen?
c. black tuxedo coat
b. black/white sweatshirt
d. black turtleneck
6. The following are aspects to be considered in performing social dancing except one.
c. fault dancing
d. asking for a dance
7. The following are attire for social dances. Which one is an appropriate description for a
lady in Latin dance?
a. dinner dresses, flowing pants
b. ball gown
c. cocktail gown
d long-slit skirts, low neckline and exposed midriffs
8. Engaging in social dancing is beneficial to us. Which of the following are the advantages
of social dancing?
i. Improved condition of the heart.
ii. Well-developed balance and spatial awareness.
iii. Stronger bones and increased risk of osteoporosis.
iv. Improved general and psychological well-being
v. Weight gain
a. i, ii, & iii b. i, iii &, iv c. i, ii, & iv di, ii, & v
9. The following are dance etiquettes that should be considered in a social dancing except
Wear appropriate dancing attire.
b. Insist in executing difficult dance steps including aerial combinations with your
C. Ask someone promptly if you wish to dance with him or her.
d. Always follow counterclockwise as line direction in social dancing
10. Fitness should always be our primary consideration in whatever endeavors we’re in and
whatever activities we do. The following are the reasons why fitness is a universal a
concern except one.
a. We face different challenges everyday so we have to keep ourselves fit all the time
to overcome them.
b. Everyone needs to be physically fit to meet daily physical challenges.
c. One can influence the community fitness consciousness effectively if he or she
fosters fitness and well-being.
d. To be a good athlete or player in a certain sport,
Hope can help this :)))
pa brianliast po at pa follow na rn
3. This breed of hog is prone to insect bites
3. This breed of hog is prone to insect bites and skin diseases.
a Berkshire b. Large White c. Poland China d Landrace
4. This breed is black in color known for their meatiness and adaptability to rugged conditions
a. Berkshire b. Large White
Poland China d Duroc
5. The national fish of the Philippines which we can be raised as source of income
a catfish b. Bangus
6 Breed that always loiters in the ground and eats palay
d Poland China
7 Duroc Jersey can be identified with its color
a Black b light to dark red c Plain white d. light to dark brown
8. Landrace is usually being identified with its color.
a White w/black spots b. Light to dark red c. white and red combination d light to dark brown
9 kind of hog which does not produce much offspring
b. Hampshire c. Poland China d Landrace
10 Breed that is good meat producers
a Hampshire b Berkshire
c. Poland China d Landrace
1 b large white
2 c Poland China
3 b bangus
4 a native
5 b light to dark red
6 a white w/black spots
7 b hampshire or d landrace
9 b hampshire
10 a duroc
not sure sa 8
True or False write True if the statement is Correct
Ask: True or False write True if the statement is Correct and False if the statement is wrong, If your answer if false underline the word that made the statement wrong and change it to make the statement correct, if your answer is true defend your answer. Write your answer on the blank.
23-22 Literature is defined as the total creative, imaginative, durable writings, belonging to a given language or people, of the past and present, it faithfully expresses, and reproduces, life in an artistic manner by focusing on the significant human experience ____________________________________
-24 Authors use words and sentences as the medium in order for the to write a good literary piece
-26 Fiction is a narrative work with information or events that are factual ________________________
27,-28 Fairytale is a story about kings, queens, princes and princesses ____________________________
29-30 Balance creates a sense of connection between the objects, creating a sense of flow. _____________
Repetition a kind of relationship between patterned objects combination of shapes and colors_________
33-34. In colors White is absence of light; black is the presence of light __________________________________
35-36. Line, Color, Shape, Movement, Value, Space, and Texture. Are the compositions of an artwork ___________
37-38. G. Muhit highlighted on his painting the only yellow flower among the red flowers, to show harmony in his painting ____________________________________________________________________________
39-40. if I painted a blue-square, red-square ,yellow-square, blue-square, red-square, yellow-square in one line I show you repetition on my artwork _____________________________________________________________
CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG
1. What do we call the element of art that
Ask: 1. What do we call the element of art that gives a three-dimensional feel to an object?
2. What is color made of?
A. dust particle
3. Which color makes you feel relaxed and relieved?
4. Which of the following is an example of cool color?
A. dragon fruit
5. Freya met a black cat while walking. According to old folks, what does a black cat mean?
A. good luck
B. bad luck
6. Maria Clara is often depicted as pure and innocent. Which color well represents her?
7. Gaby sends a bouquet of red roses to Sanya on Valentine’s Day. What do these roses represent?
8. Which is true about product designing?
A. Designing improves the product’s external feature.
B. Designing a product is costly.
C. Designing a product makes you rich.
D. Designing does not include the information of a product.
9.Which is true about colors?
A. It is made from the sun.
B. Colors reflect one’s culture and belief.
C. Colors are powerful.
D. Colors form when dust particles and combine.
10. Why is it important to consider the use of elements and principles of art in creating a design?
A. because it makes our design unorganized and messy
B. because it makes our design appealing and realistic
C. because it makes our design dirty
D. because it makes our design expensive
ikaw nalang magnumbering niyan,tamad ako.
1. A 2. C 3. D 4. B 5. D 6. B 7. C 8. A 9. A10. C
12. What do you call the study of sound?a. Acoustics
Ask: 12. What do you call the study of sound?
a. Acoustics b. Chemistry c. Optics
13. Why do objects appears black in the human eyes
a. The object appears black because no light illuminates it
b. The object appears black because black is the combination of all colors
c. The object appears black because the object is to dark
d All of the above.
14. What would be the outcome if we mix red and green light?
a Blue light will be the outcome c. Yellow light will be the outcome
b. White light will be the outcome d. Cyan will be the outcome
15. What color does the brightest star emit?
16.If we observed the night sky there are instances that star A (red star) appears brighter than the
star B (blue star). How is this possible?
a. Because star A (red star) is hotter than star B (blue star).
b. Because star A (red star) has a longer wavelength than blue star
c. Because the claim that blue star is the brightest star is just a myth
d. Because star A (red star) is closer to the earth than star B (blue star)
17. If you rub cotton handkerchief on a rubber and the cotton handkerchief becomes positively
charged, what will happen to the rubber?
a. It will remain uncharged
c. It will become positively charged.
b. It will repelled by the cotton handkerchief
d. It will become negatively charged
18. What charging process requires rubbing two objects together?
a. Charging by conduction
c Charging by induction
b. Charging by friction
d. None of the above
Why grounding your electrical devices and equipment necessary?
a. To prevent the buildup of excess charges.
b. This makes me a good citizen of the country.
c To prevent overspending in electrical devices
d. The law of the country required us to do this
20. Periodic Table is to element: Triboelectric Series is to
a. Charges of materials
c. Electric Circuit
b. Color of Light
d. Sound waves
True or False Direction: Write TRUE if the statement is
Ask: True or False Direction: Write TRUE if the statement is correct and FALSE if the statement is incorrect.
1. A good slide guides the viewer towards the essence of an idea, rather than listing of the idea’s attributes.
2. Pictures can provide the appropriate context for an idea. They are more visually stimulating and more easily remembered.
3. Use a minimum 11-point font size. This allows people to see from the back of the room and limits you to approximately 7 line of text.
4. A good rule of thumb for total number of slides is to have no more tha slide per minute of presentation time.
5. Do not stick to the standard combinations: black on white backgrour white on a blue background, yellow on black background.
PE 21. Aside from fitness, which of the following can
Ask: PE 21. Aside from fitness, which of the following can be developed if one engages in social dancing activities? A. Respect B. Sense of community C. Courtesy D. All of them 22. What does the given statement want to imply? “May I have this dance?” A. A boy who treats a girl with respect even in dancing. B. A boy forcing a girl to dance. C. A boy with no one to dance with pleading. D. A boy who wishes to dance with somebody. 23. Which statement does not describe the importance of social dances? A. We face different challenges everyday so we have to keep ourselves fit all the time to overcome them. B. Everyone needs to be physically fit to meet daily physical challenges. C. One can influence the community fitness consciousness effectively if he or she fosters fitness and well-being. D. To Be a good athlete or player in a certain sport. 24. Describe what happens if an individual doesn’t have a physically active lifestyle? A. He/she is prone to weight gain, obesity which may lead to diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases. B. He/she will not be physically fit. C. He/she will become sickly. D. He/she will become fat. 25. In social dancing, a male leads while a female follows. What values can be developed in such training? A. Leadership B. Obedience C. Respect D. All Of Them 26. Which of the following best describes the purpose of social dances? A. Social Dances Are For Pairs Only B. Social Dances Can Be Competed C. Social Dances Are Dances That Improve Social Skills And Fitness D. Social Dances Are Dances That Entertain People In Attendance To A Social Function. 27. What is the best way to use your knowledge and skills learned in social dancing to promote or enhance your community’s fitness? A. I will show skills through an intermission number with my partner during fiestas. B. I will make social dancing as my lifetime fitness activity. C. I will share my knowledge and skills through teaching community folks, young and old, about social dances. D. I will coordinate with community officials in conducting a social dancing program for the community. 28. How do social dances contribute to one’s fitness and well-being? A. They help make one physically engaged and active, preventing lifestyle diseases. B. They cure lifestyle diseases. C. The help prevent sedentary lifestyle-related diseases. D. They develop one’s talent in dancing. 29. Where did Tango originate? A. Argentina B. Austria C. Cuba D. Vienna 30. Which does not belong to the group? A. Wear appropriate dancing attire B. Insist in executing difficult dance steps including aerial combinations with your partner C. Ask someone promptly if you wish to dance with him or her D. Always follow counterclockwise as line of direction social dancing 31. Which of the following is an example of Latin American dance A. Waltz B. Jive C. Foxtrot D. Tango 32. Which dances are primarily intended to get to know other people in a certain formal or semi-formal occasion? A. Ballroom Dances B. Dancesport C. Festival Dances D. Social Dances 33. It is the general term that pertains to the DOs and DON’Ts in social dancing. A. Behavior B. Character C. Dance Demeanor D. Dance Etiquette 34. Which of the following is the best attire for males in Modern Standard Dances? A. Black/White Shirt B. Black/White Long Sleeves C. Black/White Sweat Shirt D. Coat And Tie 35. Social dancing can prevent some diseases caused by being not physically active lifestyle, if it is regularly performed. Which of the following does NOT belong to the group? A. Diabetes B. Lung Cancer C. Obesity D. Weight Gain
This type of swine variety is light to dark red
Ask: This type of swine variety is light to dark red in color. Superior growth rate and has a good mothering ability. *
24. This type of swine variety is long-legged and slender body, has a white belt around the body. *
25. This type of swine variety is black in color with 6 white points, erect ears set apart. *
26. This type of swine variety is black in color with 6 white point, ears are slightly dropping does not produce much offspring. *
27. This cow breed is red or white in color or combination. Tall body, big erect ears and tight chest. *
Hi brainly user bye!