If you are looking for the answer of is where your born your nationality, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding is where your born your nationality. Read it below.
The Fishermen by National Artist Ang Kiukok, a Filipino contemporary
Ask: The Fishermen by National Artist Ang Kiukok, a Filipino contemporary painter born in Davao City. He was known for his expressive, Cubist-like works. This time, using your notes, write the principles of art reflected in his work and point an arrow () to that part of the painting where the principle is demonstrated.
PRINCIPLES OF ART IN THE FISHERMEN BY KIUKOK
- Geometric Shapes: Patterns of Trapezoids, circles, triangles, angular shapes like octagon, polygons and others
- Movement: The elongated shapes which looks like legs or limbs reaching out to others limbs. Geometric shapes are used in portrayals of humans and other things. The geometric touches were so powerful over time that they often dominated the representational forms, resulting in a more pure level of visual abstraction.
- Emphasis: The Cubist style stressed plane’s flat, two-dimensional aspect, eschewing old techniques such as perspective, foreshortening, modeling, and chiaroscuro, as well as time-honored notions that artwork should mimic reality.
- Variety: Colors (bright background to put more spotlight on the limb-like objects in mopotone colors). To avoid distracting the observer from the artist’s primary interest—the structure of form itself—they reduced their color schemes to an almost monochromatic scale (tans, browns, grays, creams, greens, or blue were chosen).
Background about Ang Kiukok
- Ang Kiukok, an ethnic Chinese artist who trained under Vincente Manansala, rose to popularity for his Expressionist style, which combined Cubist, Surrealist, and Expressionist elements into a distinct individual aesthetic.
- The image of fisherman returning from the sea may be a metaphor to the artist’s personal trip and spiritual enlightenment. The painting depicts human and fish in an eternal struggle between knowledge and knowledge, with the fish symbolizing latter.
Other insights about Fishermen
Principle of Arts
the day our national hero was born
Ask: the day our national hero was born
June 19, 1861 Jose rizal?
This refers to where you were born; the city or
Ask: This refers to where you were born; the city or municipality of your birth.
Answer: Ok, this might be a strange question, but I know I put down my “hometown” as my place of Birth, and it’s probably where anyone that knows me would think to look up. But is that actually the correct place to use? Technically, I was born in a hospital two towns over, so should I use the town my parents lived in at my birth, or would it be in the town the hospital is physically in? (I don’t have my Birth Certificate in front of me at the moment, so I’m not sure which is listed there, but I suspect it’s the town of the Hospital.
Dr. Jose Rizal is considered as our greatest national hero
Ask: Dr. Jose Rizal is considered as our greatest national hero in this connection “are heroes MADE or BORN”? Is Dr. Jose Rizal MADE or BORN? Make your stand, firm, clear and precise.
On my opinion, Dr. Jose Rizal is Born, ‘Coz just like us he is also a normal filipino. The only difference is he is brave enough to took revenge on the spaniards, through writing a novel.
Heroes are MADE
As a person went thru many trials and hardships and as a person continually thrive to be better, his principles and views about life continually change aslo. through continual learning and experience a hero is born because life’s struggles changes a person and made him take a stand and choose to protect or prove something. a hero was MADE to BORN another HEROES because the legacy left behind a person that is conaidered a hero will always be remembered and will be cherished by those who are born to witness it. therefore heroes are made. end of discussion
in your observation,where are they usually located(iglesia,born again,Roman catholic,christian,muslim)
Ask: in your observation,where are they usually located(iglesia,born again,Roman catholic,christian,muslim)
What nation is Jose rizal born
Ask: What nation is Jose rizal born
- José Rizal, in full José Protasio Rizal Mercado y Alonso Realonda, (born June 19, 1861, Calamba, Philippines—died December 30, 1896, Manila), patriot, physician, and man of letters who was an inspiration to the Philippine nationalist movement. The son of a prosperous landowner, Rizal was educated in Manila and at the University of Madrid.
I hope this helps u comrade❤️
– Soviet kitty /ᐠ. ｡.ᐟᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗❄️
write the correct adverb of time to answer the questions
Ask: write the correct adverb of time to answer the questions below
when were you born?
where do you live?
where do you study?
when do you do your homework?
where do you buy your school supplies
idont understand uuuu78
you reveiw it or ask your parents for help because this is an opinion question
srry if thus this doesn’t help
where was your birthplace i was born in
Ask: where was your birthplace i was born in
lugar yan kung san ka pinanganak
I was born in earth at the Philippines.
I am born in universe too
Which nation was Ferdinand Magellan born
Ask: Which nation was Ferdinand Magellan born
Ferdinand Magellan, Portuguese Fernão de Magalhães, Spanish Fernando de Magallanes or Hernando de Magallanes. Portuguese navigator and explorer who sailed under the flags of both Portugal and Spain.
introduce yourself 1.what is your gender 2.what is your name
Ask: introduce yourself
1.what is your gender
2.what is your name
3.waht is your favorite food
4.what is your favorite color
5.what is your favorite movie
6.what year are you born
7.what are you born
8.where are you born
9.what is your age
10.what is your love toy
paalala sa mag sasagot wag maraming comment para dinmabura
at paalala sa MGA mod di Ito nonsense question
2. Rachel C. Mikael
3. Ice Cream And Chocolate
5. Don’t Breathe
8. Northern Samar
Not only you can get the answer of is where your born your nationality, you could also find the answers of The Fishermen by, the day our, write the correct, Dr. Jose Rizal, and in your observation,where.