If you are looking for the answer of how to remove location, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding how to remove location. Read it below.
Fill in the blanks with an appropriate answer.1. Put the
Ask: Fill in the blanks with an appropriate answer.
1. Put the bobbin back to the bobbin case and pull the thread through the little slot at least______
2. Locate the_____and place your spool of thread.
3. Remove the______by pulling on the bobbin case latch.
4. Look for the thread guide and bring your_______into it.
5. Lay each part accordingly on how you disassemble it for easier_______after cleaning
1. Put the bobbin back to the bobbin case and pull the thread through the little slot at least 4 inches
2. Locate the end of your machine and place your spool of thread.
3. Remove the bobbin case by pulling on the bobbin case latch.
4. Look for the thread guide and bring your needle into it.
5. Lay each part accordingly on how you disassemble it for easir upper tension after cleaning
25. What is likely to happen when you removed heat
25. What is likely to happen when you removed heat energy from a water substance!
The water will not be affected
The hydrogen and oxygen will be separated
6. The water will tum into gas
d. The water will turn into a solid ice
26. How many kinds of particles are located in the nucleus of the atom?
27. Which period does the two last rows located below the periodic table of elements?
a. Period 1.2 b. Period 2,3
c. Period 4,5
d. Period 6,7
When heat is removed from water then there will be decrease in the kinetic energy of water particles. This is because on removing the heat, collisions between the particles will decrease as a result the energy will decrease. Thus, particles will stop moving randomly from one place to another
In the middle of every atom is the nucleus. The nucleus contains two types of subatomic particles, protons and neutrons. The protons have a positive electrical charge and the neutrons have no electrical charge. A third type of subatomic particle, electrons, move around the nucleus
The two rows beneath the main body of the periodic table contain the inner transition metals. Such metals are also called the lanthanide and actinide elements..
HoPe IT HeLpS
Directions: Below are jumbled sentences from a paragraph on how
Ask: Directions: Below are jumbled sentences from a paragraph on how to gut sentences in logical/ chronological order for the paragraph to achieve or clean a fish adapted from Takemefishing.org. Arrange the following coherence. Number the sentences from 1-8. Your clean fish is now ready to be cooked. Keep the knife blade shallow so you don’t puncture the intestines. Remove the head if you like, trout are often cooked with the head on. Some fish have a kidney by the backbone. Remove it by scraping it out with a spoon or your thumbnail. Rinse the cavity out with a good stream of water and wash the skin. Some fish have a dark tissue lining the abdominal cavity that can be scraped off to prevent a strong, oily flavor. To begin, rest the fish on the table or cutting board. Insert the knife tip into the fish’s belly near the anal opening and move the blade up along the belly, cutting to the head. Clean your fish-cleaning table immediately, collect the guts, heads, and scales, and discard them properly. Spread the body open and remove all of the entrails, locate the fish’s anus and cut this out in a “V or notch shape.
how much does the cast from the average American have the money for payment for men beard and mustache and function in the form of product to clean
In PowerPoint, what does the term weight mean?A.The color of
Ask: In PowerPoint, what does the term weight mean?
A.The color of a line
B.The thickness of the line.
C.The style of a line.
D.How heavy your computer is.
When using the Remove Background tool, how can you refine the area that will be removed?
A. By simply clicking on the areas you wish to keep.
B. By using the Mark Areas to Keep and Mark Areas to Remove commands.
C. By using the Paintbrush tool and using a color that matches your slide’s background.
D. By doing nothing; you cannot refine the area to be removed.
What is the adjustment handle used for?
A. To adjust the size of the shape.
B. To move the shape to a new location.
C. To adjust the color of the shape.
D. To adjust a shape’s most prominent feature, such as the point of an arrow or the spikes on a star.
ᴅᴏɴᴇ ɴᴀ ᴘᴏ ᴘᴀ ʙʀᴀɪɴʟɪᴇsᴛ
re and when to repeat. ARTS Instruction: Write the letter
Ask: re and when to repeat. ARTS Instruction: Write the letter of your answer on the space provided each number, 1. It can be found in the borders of object, A. Line B. Shape C. Value D. Texture 2. What element involves the sense of sight and touch? A. Space B. Value C. Texture D. Color 3. Which of the following belongs to the Elements of Photography? A. Color B. Shape C. Space D. All of the above 4. It is the art of producing images with the use of light. A. Camera B. Photography C. Picture D. Balance 5. Which of the following is NOT belong to the Principle of Photography? A. Simplicity B. Contrast C. Color D. Cropping 6. This refers to the element of a picture that shows darkness and lightness A. Balance B. Perspective C. Value D. Texture 7. What are you going to do if you want to remove the unwanted parts of the picture? A. Through balance, the unwanted parts would be remove. B. Use contrast to remove the unwanted parts of the picture. C. Taken an action to capture the image without unwanted parts. D. Process through cropping to remove the unwanted parts of the picture. 8. How does a photographer capture a good photograph? A. Photographer use most expensive camera, B. Photographer sight a subject without add a little creativity. C. Photographer close to the vission but the photo was blown out. D. Photographer needs to look a perfect location, lights and subject. 9. How will you arrange the element of balance? A. Identical B. Symmetrical C. Asymmetrical D. All of the above
3.d-all of the above
9.d-all of the above
4. It allows you to bend your knees. A. muscles
Ask: 4. It allows you to bend your knees. A. muscles B. joints C. femur D. tendons 5. It is the body’s largest organ that covers entire outside of the body, forming the protective barrier against pathogen and injuries of the body. A. tendon B. liver C. cartilage D. skin Which set of bones protect the lungs and the heart? A. skull B. ribs C. pelvic bones D. backbones It is the food processing system of the body? A. Muscular System C. Nervous System B. Digestive System D. Skeletal System It is about the size of your fist and located in the middle of the chest cavity. A. lungs B. liver C. heart D. kidneys Dur cells make carbon dioxide as a waste product from the process of conver d to energy. How do the respiratory system remove gaseous waste from our y? A. Gaseous waste are removed by the skin when we breath. B. Gaseous waste are removed by the lungs when we breathe
7. digestive system
9. gaseous waste are removed by the lungs when we breathe.
4. joints are a body part in between two bones and it allows movement.
5. The skin protects the body from bacteria. Additionally, the skin protects the body through secreting a pigment called melanin, this pigment defends the body from UV rays.
6. The ribs protect the organs located inside the chest.
7. The digestive system breaks down food into nutrients.
8. The heart has the size of almost our fists and it is a muscle responsible for pumping blood.
9. The gaseous wastes/carbon dioxide is removed through the lungs by exhaling.
Activity 6. Sequencing. Write no. 1-6 on the line to
Ask: Activity 6. Sequencing. Write no. 1-6 on the line to show the right steps in digging holes. Write your answer in a sheet of paper. _____ Inspect the root ball of the plant to get an idea of how large you need to make the hole. _____ Position the trowel, shovel or spade in the location of the hole. _____ Place the plant in the hole to check on the size. _____ Remove any rocks you dig up in the area. _____Choose a digging tool that fits the job. _____ Mark the spots for the holes.
3 Inspect the root ball of the plant to get an idea of how large you need to make the hole.
4 Position the trowel, shovel or spade in the location of the hole.
6 Place the plant in the hole to check on the size.
5 Remove any rocks you dig up in the area.
1 Choose a digging tool that fits the job.
2 Mark the spots for the holes.
4. How can a farm prevent cross-contamination on their stored
Ask: 4. How can a farm prevent cross-contamination on their stored waste?A Remove farm waste often enough. B. Locate farm waste storage areas away from food handling, input storage and livestock housing areasC. Vehicles used for transporting farm waste should not be used to transport food products and farm inputsD. Waste containers must be left open to attract beneficial insects for faster decomposition.
How can a farm prevent cross-contamination on their stored waste?
- Locate farm waste storage areas away from food handling, input storage and livestock housing areas.
#I HOPE IT’S HELP
#Correct me if I’m wrong
Direction: Put a (/) if the statement describes how the
Ask: Direction: Put a (/) if the statement describes how the respiratory and circulatory systems work, and (X) if it is not.
6. The respiratory system and circulatory system do not work together to maintain homeostasis.
7. Separate oxygen-poor and oxygen-rich blood.
8. Red blood cell does not move around the body the body providing oxygen to the other cells.
9. Red blood cells also pick up and remove carbon dioxide and water that cells create as waste.
10. It is a hollow muscular organ that located the chest, between the lungs
pa follow nman po at pa brainlist
Write True if the statement is correct and False if
Ask: Write True if the statement is correct and False if not.
_____1. The arrangement of the trees in the orchard should always be in a grid formation.
_____ 2. Regular watering is necessary because growth process is crucial during the
first few years.
_____ 3. A good type of soil should be easy to dig once the top layer is removed.
_____ 4. It is best to know how much sunlight will the location receive in the growing
_____ 5. Sketch out your plans if you are planning to build an orchard.
Why is careful planning important in building an orchard?
yes it is important to know the planning of building the orchard inorder to make the view of the scenic spot that the tourist can captivate and attracted that place to come.
Not only you can get the answer of how to remove location, you could also find the answers of Directions: Below are, In PowerPoint, what, 4. How can, Direction: Put a, and Write True if.