If you are looking for the answer of difference between when and what time, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding difference between when and what time. Read it below.
18.104.22.168.What was the last topic/issue you argue about at home?When
What was the last topic/issue you argue about at home?
When was the last time you had to put forward an argument about something?
How can you make a convincing argument? What should you do and say?
What is the difference between a discussion and an argument?
discussion is where you guys do ameeting
argument is where they correct you or someone did something wrong
1. What is the difference between necklace and pendant?2. What
Ask: 1. What is the difference between necklace and pendant?
2. What were ancient necklace made of? When was the start of using metals for necklace?
3. Identify the uses of beads during the early civilization.
4. What are the functions of necklace during the early times?
1. A necklace is a jewelry piece that goes around your neck, while a pendant is a small piece of jewelry that is hung onto the necklace itself.
2. The ancient people wore jewelry made of feathers, bones, shells, and colored pebbles.
3. Even during historical periods, beads were useful to help us understand archaeological cultures in terms of trade, technology and art.
4. Necklaces may have been one of the earliest types of adornment worn by humans. They often serve ceremonial, religious, magical, or funerary purposes and are also used as symbols of wealth and status, given that they are commonly made of precious metals and stones.
1. What can you say about the activity? 2. What
Ask: 1. What can you say about the activity? 2. What happens to the sugar when you keep on adding to the water? Did the sugar dissolve? 3. What is the difference between the first time you add the sugar to the water and the last time you added sugar to the water?
yes kuya Toto Richard is my light my fire and the Lord is my i me know when you get it and send it a little later than I thought it would be nice to have a personal email address ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
WRITE TO DEFEND: Read and answer the questions that follow.
Ask: WRITE TO DEFEND: Read and answer the questions that follow. Explain your answer in one to three sentences only. 1. How do each speech style differ? 2. When is the best time to have an intimate conversation and to whom would you like to talk? 3. What is the difference between casual and consultative conversation? Why is it important for a person to know the difference between the two? 4. What is the difference between type of speech style and type of speech? Why is it necessary to learn the difference between the two? 5. Among the five types of speech style, winich do you usually engage and wity?
electricity is the best way of grounds when you touch it
get a gloves and you will safe
what's the difference between the number of permutations of n
Ask: what’s the difference between the number of permutations of n objects when taken all at a time and number of permutations of n objects when arranged at a time for any positive integer n
P(n,n)-P(n,r) is the formula in finding the answer
what is the difference between source monitor and program monitor
Ask: what is the difference between source monitor and program monitor when it comes to show the current time time ?
The current time displays are at the lower left of each monitor’s video. The Source Monitor shows the current time for the open clip. The Program Monitor shows the sequence’s current time. … The duration is the time difference between the In point and the Out point for the clip or sequence.
hope it helps.
Process Questions: 1. What is meant by formal language? Informal?
Ask: Process Questions:
1. What is meant by formal language? Informal?
2. What is the difference between formal and informal language?
3. What happens to a discourse when informal language is used?
4. When is the best time to use formal language?
.Formal language is less personal than informal language. It is used when writing for professional or academic purposes like university assignments. Formal language does not use colloquialisms, contractions or first person pronouns such as ‘I’ or ‘We’. Informal language is more casual and spontaneous.
2.Formal language does not use colloquialisms, contractions or first person pronouns such as ‘I’ or ‘We’. Informal language is more casual and spontaneous. It is used when communicating with friends or family either in writing or in conversation. … The tone of informal language is more personal than formal language.
3.When appropriately used, colloquial language can be useful in creating a bond between reader and writer that makes it easier for the reader to agree with the writer’s point of view, but can come across as out of place with a serious issue.
4.In English, formal language is used in situations that are more serious, for example when you’re in a job interview or emailing your university professor. It can also be used when you’re speaking to someone you don’t know very well and want to make sure you sound respectful.
1. What was the last topic/issue you argue about at
Ask: 1. What was the last topic/issue you argue about at home?
2. When was the last time you had to put forward an argument about something?
3. How can you make a convincing argument? What should you do and say?
4. What is the difference between a discussion and an argument?
1. What is speech context? 2. What are the types
Ask: 1. What is speech context? 2. What are the types of speech context? 3. What is the difference between Intrapersonal and Interpersonal communication? 4. What do you think is the importance of Mass communication? 5. When you talk to a friend, are you most of the time a good listener or a good speaker? Explain your point briefly.
meron ka bang nabasa o Wala
1. Speech context defines where the communication takes place.
2. Speech context comes in four classification:
• Mass Communication
3. The difference between Intrapersonal and Interpersonal is that Intrapersonal is the type of communication which centers on one person where the speaker acts both as the speaker and the receiver of the message while Interpersonal is it reflects a communication between among people wgere personal relationship is established.
4. The importance of Mass Communication is that it is the type of communication which requires the use of media and helps us answer things that we need to know.
5. Answers may vary. It depends on you.
This answers are based on my teacher’s lecture and my notes. If you think this is helpful, please kindly thanks this one and have a nice day!
(5 PTS.) 1. What is the difference between sanitizing and
Ask: (5 PTS.) 1. What is the difference between sanitizing and cleaning. When is the best time to do
(5 pts) 2. Explain the importance of organizing kitchen tools and equipment.
95 pts) 3. What is the importance of platter presentation.
1.) Sanitation is just disinfecting the area while cleaning is thoroughly sanitizing and disinfecting the area with proper materials such as; brush, gloves, etc.
2.) It’s important that we organize our equipments so that we will have a decent looking area and easily remember where we have left our belongings.
3.) To make sure the food we eat at least looks decent and so that we can gain a better appetite.
I hope my answer helps <33
Not only you can get the answer of difference between when and what time, you could also find the answers of (5 PTS.) 1., what's the difference, WRITE TO DEFEND:, 22.214.171.124.What was the, and 1. What can.